Event Coordinator Corporate Events
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
Explore our endless world!
Co-workers who feel like family. An environment that says welcome. A place of work that has far more to offer. Together, we are living life to the fullest. Join the #1 leader in hospitality worldwide and be inspired every day.
To learn more about Marriott careers and Submit your application, please visit: www.marriott.com/careers and search for Job Number: 23019833 and apply online.
Our Most successful Event Coordinator is someone who has:
- Previous 1-year experience in planning and organizing events;
- Previous hotel experience presents a plus;
- Strong knowledge of event planning and operations;
- Strong English skills;
- Opera system knowledge represents an advantage;
- Flexibility and creativity;
- Great communication skills;
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Successfully manage the planning and coordination of corporate events and groups;
- Ensure that the events of the hotel are executed with a consistent, high level of service throughout all planning, event and post-event phases;
- Ensure thorough coordination with all involved hotel departments, customer, and suppliers, is accountable for the success of the event, from all points of view;
- Prepare all standard event-related documentation and coordinate the event with all appropriate hotel departments;
- Recognize opportunities to enhance the events' experience by upselling services in the pre-event phase in order to meet and exceed customer satisfaction.
Would you like a place that offers you...
- Discounted accommodation in over 8,000 hotels all over the world. Yes, 8,000!
- Unlimited career opportunities ( both internationally and locally);
- Meal vouchers;
- Medical benefits package;
- 5€ breakfast when staying in any of our European hotels;
- Discounts on food and beverages in all our restaurants and bars;
- Discounts for friends and family;
- Wellness and mental health programmes;
- 21 Holiday Days (increases with length of service);
- World class training and development;
- Amazing associates’ parties; Bonuses when you recommend your friends to our jobs
- ...and much more
Marriott International is the largest global hospitality company with 30 hotel brands represented in over 7000 properties in 122 countries and growing.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 70 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. Our associates deliver sophisticated and warmly authentic service in a comfortable and luxurious atmosphere that cultivates fulfilling experiences for both our associates and our guests.
Whether you are a seasoned hospitality professional or just beginning your career, Marriott has endless opportunities for you to explore. To search all jobs or learn more about Marriott careers: www.marriott.com/careers.
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
@lifeatmarriott on Snapchat
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.
JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel
- 24 Mart. 2023
SALES & EVENT PLANNER
Aw Media Entertainment Concept S.R.L.5000 - 8000 RON net / lunăBucurești
- 15 Mart. 2023
Manager Evenimente/ Organizator Evenimente
Georgia CateringCluj-Napoca, Turda, Alba Iulia și alte 2 orașe
- 22 Mart. 2023