Equipment Service Coordinator - French Speaker (m/f/d)
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
Through our diverse and passionate global workforce of 14,000+ professionals – we've become a trusted provider of mission-critical products and services to customers in the biopharma, healthcare, education & government, and advanced technologies & applied materials industries.
Thanks to our global infrastructure, our team’s contributions reach many parts of the world and have a profound and positive impact on people’s lives.
If you want to help us solve the world’s most complex challenges and join an inclusive community that supports your career development – you belong here, with us.
Apply now and help us forge new paths to create a better world.
Our 250 Field Service Engineers in Europe are responsible for the installation, preventive maintenance and repair of an extensive range of laboratory equipment. To guarantee proper operation, they work closely with a team of 60 administrative staff who manage the planning, coordination and follow-up of these installations and repairs. Because of the expansion of the Field Service Engineers team, we are looking for additional Technical Service Coordinators.
As a Coordinator you support the customers and administrative teams across Europe. In collaboration with your peers you answer incoming intervention requests and follow them up from the making of the quotation to the start of the invoice after the service execution.
You actively drive customer satisfaction and service excellence. You take full ownership of your duties and are a true multi-tasker.
- You have a Bachelor degree with a first work experience (min. 2 years) in a similar position.
- You are positive, proactive, customer-oriented, dynamic and a real team player.
- You have a strong analytical mind, you can think outside the box and you are a real problem solver.
- You have good prioritization and organisational skills.
- You have excellent written and spoken knowledge of English and French (level C1/B2 spoken – B1/B2 level written).
- You have knowledge of MS Word and Excel, knowledge of SAP and CRM is a plus.
- You are the liaison between the EU administrative teams, the customers, the technicians, the sales team and the suppliers.
- You collaborate with peers across Europe in answering incoming intervention requests and following them up from the making of the quotation to the start of the invoice after the execution.
- You are responsible for coordinating and following up interventions with the Subcontractors.
- You ensure smooth communication and cooperation with the various parties involved.
- You play an active role in contract management, quotation follow up and customer communication.
- Meal Tickets.
- 24+ days of Holiday (based on length of service).
- Celebrate you Birthday with a day off – in your month birthdate
- Flexible Benefit platform.
- Private Medical Subscription.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible working schedule and hybrid working option.
- Fully committed management in solving situations
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment
- Career opportunities based on performance and potential.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.
Avantor®, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading global provider of mission-critical products and services to customers in the biopharma, healthcare, education & government, and advanced technologies & applied materials industries. Our portfolio is used in virtually every stage of the most important research, development and production activities in the industries we serve. One of our greatest strengths comes from having a global infrastructure that is strategically located to support the needs of our customers. Our global footprint enables us to serve more than 225,000 customer locations and gives us extensive access to research laboratories and scientists in more than 180 countries. We set science in motion to create a better world. For information visit, www.avantorsciences.com and find us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.