BE ADVISED: There are 5 mandatory questions that need to be answered in order to even be considered for this position. Pay attention when prompted and don't skip the mini-interview.
Our ideal candidate is a young and driven person, with university studies concluded, passionate about writing, self-taught, eager to learn more and improve while laying the solid foundations of a growing company, distinguishing himself/ herself as an important part of an evolving team.
As a person, you must be:
Your professional skillset should include:
- A team player and a confident communicator, keen to work in a team with friendly and supportive colleagues.
- Very good and confident in your communication skills (written and spoken) in English and Romanian.
- Self-motivated, with a high level of self-discipline, able to engage in efficient multitasking when required.
- Creative, attentive to details, perseverant, proactive, positive approach to life.
- Delivery focused, with a flexible approach to work and willingness to learn new systems and business lines.
- A person with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Creative thinker and avid learner.
- Dedicated, responsible, communicative, punctual, flexible and adaptive.
- University studies (Languages, Marketing, Journalism, Economics, Sociology, Psychology is an advantage).
- Very good English language knowledge (fluent), extensive vocabulary in both Romanian and English.
- At least 1 year of experience in a full-time job that used and developed your project management skills (project management experience in marketing related and/or other digital field is a big plus).
- Very good MS Office package knowledge, particularly Word and Excel.
- Familiar with different display devices (desktop/ mobile), able to easily troubleshoot easy to medium issues that arise when using different platforms/ devices.Comfortable with technology, ability to assimilate new systems, to adapt, understand and work with new user interfaces based on written materials and Google search.
Because you will need to help us to:
- Ensure the right evaluation of a project’s complexity by correctly assessing the period of time and resources needed to complete the requirements.
- Review and approve translations (EN-RO, RO-EN) using translation software.
- Centralize and manage the translation and copywriting work in order to maintain the quality standards and align with the project budgets.Manage projects, creating and enforcing processes and methodologies while aligning with representatives of our partner agencies and other collaborators in order to meet the client/ project objectives.
- Rarely, you'll be asked to create text and articles for websites and blogs (in English and/ or Romanian).
We’re a small team with big plans currently servicing renowned brands like BMW and MINI and we are on the lookout for a very good English translator with project management and communication skills. Our new colleague should have at least 1 year of experience in a similar position, and should provide a passionate cover letter describing why he/ she prefers being a member of a small and dedicated team in a growing company as opposed to being part of a team within a bigger and/or corporate environment.
If you want to stick out, you could also send us the resume with the mandatory questions answered, and the cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org