Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• 2 or 3 years of experience in Software Development in C++ .
• General knowledge of Image File formats/Sound File formats/Movie File formats;
• General knowledge of Windows OS internals (Registry/OS Files and Folders structure/Tweaks);
• Some experience on Linux development (graphics, sound…);
• Knowledge of games on consoles, in multiplayer mode and Online Consoles Stores…;
• Microsoft Office (Use/Development);
• Strong communication skills (daily contact with subsidiaries abroad is an important part of the job);
• Rigorous, well organized;
• Fluent in English, French is a definite plus;
• Ability to work as a team member as well as autonomously;
• Ability to take initiatives;
• Desire to learn and learn quickly;
• Gamer on different consoles or PC.
Nice to have:
• Good knowledge of C#, Asp, PHP, Visual Basic;
• Knowledge of general game structure and game files on different platforms as well as burning/copy tools and protections;
• Microsoft Visual Studio;
• Microsoft Foundation Classes;
• Jira, Perforce…;
You will be working on various projects for the Engineering Studio on different platforms.
• Cloud Gaming porting
• Game Remastering
• Disc-to-Downloadable game conversion
• Game Localization (development of Asian versions…)
• Games Compilation (Creating compilations of games, adding several versions and languages on the same DVD or BR)
• Production teams support (Patch, porting…)
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
• We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
• If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
• Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
• If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.
Our heroes are full of character. Full of their own challenges, hopes and dreams. Just like our colleagues. Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Ubisoft Bucharest is an experienced player in the video gaming industry in Romania, being one of the first company of its kind. We have built a strong foundation on which we have grown in the past years.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in block buster games like Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon and Watch Dogs.
Our studio is located in the Northern part of Bucharest and its goal is to deliver fun to players everywhere.
Combining passion and performance, our teams bring ideas to life. More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
In an ever-evolving industry Ubisoft teams are eager to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
We want you to be our partner in this, we want you to evolve with us.