Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Electrical or Electronics Engineering Degree
- Have 5 years experience in a similar role with good knowledge of electronics
- Commodity Specific Technical Expertise (Electronic Components)
- Understanding of metrology techniques and PPAP methodology
- Good communication skills
- Ability to interface effectively with other technical and non-technical associates
- Willing to travel
- Previous experience in a similar environment will be considered an asset.
Work location: Malta
The chosen candidate will be responsible for managing the technical relationship with a number of suppliers in the electronics commodity. The chosen candidate will form part of the Supplier Technical Assistance team within the Purchasing Department, and will be working in close liaison with other trades within the Engineering and Purchasing teams. S/he must have a proactive and assertive personality that interacts with the various team members from the different sections within the company.
The chosen candidate will be inducted in the various stages of the product realisation within the Advanced Product Quality Process (APQP) and will be responsible to monitor suppliers' activities at the various stages in the product development leading to the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP). She/he will manage suppliers' open issues and together with the supplier, will resolve such within the applicable project time frames. The chosen candidate will be involved in the resolution of supplier technical concerns that require hands on co-ordination and consistent monitoring until these are resolved. Whilst working closely with suppliers to improve their overall performance, the chosen candidate will be responsible for auditing supplier facility of existing and potential suppliers and for reviewing supplier's capacity analysis.
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la firstname.lastname@example.org.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles