The EMEA Tax Specialist has the knowledge and expertise in corporate taxation and indirect taxation in order to ensure compliance in Stefanini EMEA countries with the following areas:
• Corporate Tax Compliance;
• Indirect Tax review;
• Interaction and collaboration with various Tax Authorities;
• Liaising with various Stefanini departments, authorities and auditors;
• Transfer Pricing;
• International Tax Planning and Structuring.
• Performs VAT, corporate tax and withholding tax compliance for Romanian entities in a correct and timely manner;
• Prepares information for foreign VAT, corporate and withholding tax returns for EMEA entities and reviews and reconciles tax returns;
• Complies with legal deadlines for submitting tax & financial declarations and ensures that (advance) payments are performed in due time;
• Ensures compliance with tax legislation in EMEA and identifies/ solves any possible tax compliance issues in due time;
• Contributes to tax calculation for month-end financial reporting and year-end deferred tax;
• Contributes to preparation and timely submission of Transfer Pricing declarations and files;
• Liaises with different authorities in EMEA countries and with fiscal consultants, in order to ensure compliance with local tax legislation. Identifies any possible tax issues in time and proposes corrective measures;
• Participates in gathering information and supporting documentation required by Tax Authorities. Ensures that such documentation is available for corporate tax, VAT, withholding tax etc., in order to comply with tax legislation;
• Participates in analysis and review of tax provisions;
• Identifies the organization's tax risk areas and provides input for corrective actions;
• Offers support in preparation or update of internal tax procedures;
• Monitors changes in tax legislation in EMEA, analyzes implications for Stefanini entities and provides implementation ideas;
• Gives assistance to colleagues in assessing the fiscal treatment of different business operations developed by the company;
• Provides assisstance in complex decisions and projects developed by the organization, from a tax perspective;
• Availability to travel if required, mainly to tax authorities, foreign travel only occasionally.
Required Professional Competencies:
• University level degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration/ Economics;
• Previous experience in Tax/Accounting in a multinational company: minimum 3 years;
• Researching and understanding tax law;
• Very good organization and prioritization skills;
• Understanding of the end-to-end accounting and reporting processes, under IFRS and RAS;
• Able to work independently and under tight deadlines;
• MS Office package - advanced;
• Analytical with strong business and commercial acumen;
• Very good level of English (written and verbal).
Required Technical Competencies:
• Mandatory Local tax and accounting principles and legislations, accounting software programs, Windows applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows);
• Advantage: Knowledge of IFRS, ERP Psoft (Oracle) system.
Stefanini is a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in providing IT services globally, from IT infrastructure outsourcing to developing software applications. The company is present directly in 40 countries, through its 73 offices around the world, and has a portfolio of over 500 active clients. Clients come from sectors like financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, the chemical industry, services, technology, the public sector and benefits from a complete set of mature and professional services, which cover the entire life cycle of an application.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 14 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1600 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well. We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Learn more about us on Stefanini page and join us on Facebook.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles