Moreover, the role has international exposure and cross-departmental collaboration, requiring deeply understanding of business activity and processes, high visibility with finance and company management.
- Higher education in Economics/ Accounting;
- At least 2 years' experience in GL accounting;
- Experience with an ERP system;
- Solid knowledge and experience of standard office IT applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Ability to communicate accurately and efficiently in English - medium level;
- Open and positive attitude.
- Record cash entries (fees, direct debits payment, ICO loans, etc.), transactions outside AP/AR postings;
- Reconciliation of bank statements;
- Review of journals and reconciliations produced by shared services transactions team;
- Intercompany transactions – computation of the amounts to be invoiced, preparation of back-ups, communication with the other accounting specialist from Finance, compute and book accruals;
- Intercompany transactions reconciliation;
- Payroll, payroll taxes and payroll related expenses (benefits, commissions, medical insurances, etc.) ledgers;
- Run the fixed asset register and book monthly depreciation;
- Reconciliations for the balance sheet accounts responsible;
- Analyze, check and prepare accounting records;
- Ensure accuracy of all the daily transactions posted in the system;
- Prepare various monthly trend and reasonability analysis;
- Offer support during yearly audits;
- Prepare ad-hoc reports upon request.
Stefanini is a Brazilian company with almost 35 years of experience in providing IT services globally, from IT infrastructure outsourcing to developing software applications. The company is present directly in 40 countries, through its 73 offices around the world, and has a portfolio of over 500 active clients. Clients come from sectors like financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, the chemical industry, services, technology, the public sector and benefits from a complete set of mature and professional services, which cover the entire life cycle of an application.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 15 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1600 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well. We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for a coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on Stefanini page and join us on Facebook.