- Bachelor's or Master's Degree (Electromechanical Engineering or similar);
- Professional experience in electro-mechanical design field;
- Solid knowledge of specialized software (AutoCAD, E-plan);
- Strong English language skills.
Nice to have:
- Accuracy and details focus;
- Technical and quality focus;
- Revit knowledge.
- Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines;
- Interpersonal skills (teamwork, supportive attitude, eager to learn, proactivity).
You will join our MEP design team of the Global Business Area Resilience in our Arcadis Iasi office. In this department, we are mainly focusing our attention on Energy Transition projects. You will be part of a multidisciplinary design and engineering team, both in support of the current Power grid team as well as in our growth areas in the context of energy transition.
- Wastewater treatment plants – electrical design;
- High Voltage Powerlinks and Substations.
Your role will include, but is not limited to:
- 3D modeling of industrial installations;
- Design and drafting electrical plans and diagrams;
- Design of linear infrastructure;
- Providing recommendations to senior management personnel on engineering related matters.
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. We are 27,000 people, active in over 70 countries that generate €3.3 billion in revenues.
Our specialists are using the latest software solutions for computer aided engineering and computer aided design to provide the highest quality services, varying from 2D drafting and 3D modelling to computing, analysis and Building Information Modeling.
GEC (Global Excellence Center) Romania
- More than 20 years’ experience in design and engineering;
- Active in several domains in multi-disciplinary projects, within 3 Global Business Areas: Mobility, Places, Resilience;
- Major focus on Digital, in the fields like BIM, Digital Twin, Data analytics and automation.