Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
· Bachelor in Electrical / Electronics engineering / Robotics / Mechatronics / Automation
· Solid technical knowledge and background in electrical, electronical engineering or mechatronics
· Minimum 1 year of experience as a Line Setter/ Maintenance Technician is an advantage
· Basic technical knowledge in mechanical field
· Knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
· Motivation to become a trainer and willingness to teach high-school apprentice.
· Language skills: English – fluent
· Delivers technical trainings: electrical/ electronics/ electro-pneumatics/ sensors
· Apprentice assesments, evaluation, feedback
· Collaborate with school representatives
· Ensure equipment and raw materials for the practical activities
· Develops and implements Quality standards
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology: Bosch makes a decisive contribution to improving the quality of life of this generation and those to come. This is only possible with a global network of more than 375,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.