Do you speak French and need a work permit? Join our team!
We are now opening our doors to French speakers from outside the European Union by offering full-cycle support with obtaining a work permit for eligible candidates.
What we expect from the ideal candidate:
- French and English Level B2 (medium in spoken)
- Ability to write and speak fluently, clearly and concisely in French and English
- Availability for a full-time schedule, in shifts covering 10:00 - 00:00, Monday - Sunday, 5 days/ week
- Previous experience in customer support mandatory, at least 6 months
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner
- Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working with computers and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones
- Strong team spirit with passion and drive to help users and deliver the best in customer service.
- High level of mediation and composure
What would make you an eligible candidate for a work permit?
- you already live in Romania (Bucharest or other cities)
- your profile matches the requirements above
- you have completed your studies and your status is compatible with a full-time working schedule (ex. non-EU students are not eligible for a work permit until graduation)
- you have a legal background that will be compatible with your activity in Romania and that could not trigger a rejection of your work permit from the authorities (ex. criminal record)
- following the selection process (assessments, interviews, medical check-up) you will be considered fit for the role
As a Customer Support Agent:
- You will master the skills of effective communication, problem-solving, customer service, and strong cultural awareness.
- You will have the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives with our technology, amazing people and a strong brand to serve modern society.
- You’ll be the face of some of the world’s top brands!
- you will be taking/making calls and writing emails in French and English
- Identify customer needs, assist with their inquiries and provide the highest quality of service in meeting their needs
- Resolve customer questions, complaints and requests developing and maintaining a full knowledge of client products and services
- Perform customer verificationsanage customers' accounts
- Offer customer support using different software applications
- Be an awesome team member
- Full-cycle support with obtaining a work permit: costs, procedure, documentation
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Above average fixed salary, performance bonuses
- Monthly meal tickets
- Night shift hours extra-payment, if the case
- Private medical insurance coverage
- Public transportation & gym subscription reimbursement, after trial period
- International career - paid training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
It’s different here! Check out our Facebook page!
TELUS International (NYSE & TSX: TIXT) designs, builds and delivers next-generation digital solutions to enhance the customer experience (CX) for global and disruptive brands. The company’s services support the full lifecycle of its clients’ digital transformation journeys, enabling them to more quickly embrace next-generation digital technologies to deliver better business outcomes. TELUS International’s integrated solutions span digital strategy, innovation, consulting and design, IT lifecycle including managed solutions, intelligent automation and end-to-end AI data solutions including computer vision capabilities, as well as omnichannel CX and trust and safety solutions including content moderation. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with brands across high growth industry verticals, including tech and games, communications and media, eCommerce and fintech, healthcare, and travel and hospitality. TELUS International’s unique caring culture promotes diversity and inclusivity through its policies, team member resource groups and workshops, and equal employment opportunity hiring practices across the regions where it operates. The company is building stronger communities and helping those in need through large-scale volunteer events that have positively impacted the lives of more than 150,000 citizens around the world and through its five TELUS International Community Boards that have provided $4 million in funding to grassroots charitable organizations since 2015. Learn more at: telusinternational.com.