Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
* Fluent German and English, in speaking and writing
* Availability to work in shifts
* Open to learn new things
* Attention to details
* Good PC know how (Windows, MS Office)
Responsibilities / The Challenge:
* Receiving E-Mails and inbound phone calls and forwarding them to the relevant Siemens colleagues, after documenting the basics.
* Sorting the inquiries according to content: product line and destination (sales, technical, outage)
* Documenting details in easy to handle ticketing systems, according to procedures
* All procedures, lists of products and guidelines are always at hand to be used.
The focus is set on understanding the processes, instead of learning them by heart
* Working in well-designed shifts of 8h
* Technical knowledge not mandatory. We don’t offer technical support ourselves.
Benefits for you:
* Friendly and quiet work environment: own office room for the project’s team of 8 members (2 team members per shift).
* Very high team consistency: same team as in 2014.
* No inbound telephone waiting loop: direct answer or voicemail (if no availability)
* Only 8h at the office. Shifts (06:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00 and 22:00-06:00) include 30 min lunch break
* Comprehensive training (2 to 6 months, depending on previous experience) plus further on-the-job support
* Constant contact with native German and English speakers
* Professional, international, work environment:
+ the highly-trained Dispatch Center colleagues
+ the project colleagues of the Center of competence in Nurnberg, Germany
+ Business clients: Solution oriented
+ product responsible Siemens colleagues
* Extra compensation according to the law
To apply for this position, please use the following URL:
With 110 years of presence in Romania, Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization.
Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The Corporate Technology division in Brasov and Cluj-Napoca is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
For more information about Siemens please visit http://www.siemens.ro and http://www.siemens.com/innovation.