Data Scientist for AI Solutions,Engineering Center-Bucharest
We are a passionate interdisciplinary team with a mission to turn data into knowledge and enable digitalization in all fields of business. We design, develop and operate solutions that integrate data, process it and consume it via AI or data science algorithms on premise, Big Data or cloud-based platforms. Our projects can be complex reporting tools, data pipelines for data acquisitions from electronic control units in cars or sensors in wearables or full-stack AI applications like automated optical inspection, event detection.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You develop and apply statistical, data mining, machine learning and AI algorithms;
- You create data products for use cases from different domains from computer vision to product development in the area of Industry 4.0 and IoT
- You work with a large variety of data sources: from databases, log files to sensor event streams or images;
- You develop and maintain the data mining solution libraries, data visualizations and analytics results;
- You have active participation and responsibility in each phase of the CRISP-DM cycle.
Who you are:
- You have completed studies in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics);
- You have a solid background in statistics, data mining, machine learning and AI;
- You have experience with Python and SQL;
- You are familiar with Database management and handling (RDBMS: Oracle, SQL Server, etc);
- You have first experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Shiny, etc);
- You have good understanding of data structures and algorithms;
- You have Experience with ETL procedures;
We would also appreciate:
- If you understand the design and architecture of big data applications and proven experience with Hadoop ecosystems;
- If you have project experience in the development and operation of complex data architectures;
- You have computer vision, image processing or deep learning experience;
- You are familiar with software documentation, tracking (ex: Jira) and versioning tools;
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are passionate about data mining with an engineering mindset;
- You have motivation and commitment to get involved, learn and contribute to the development of leading edge technologies in collaboration with a global network of experts;
- You have good communication, strong analytical skills, you're team oriented, you have initiative, perseverance and attention to details;
- You are self-organized and able to estimate, prioritize and schedule own tasks;
- You have target and quality orientation;
The languages you should know:
English – a good level is mandatory
German – it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of our colleagues from Bosch Engineering Center - with offices in Cluj and Bucharest - specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering. We work closely together with other international mobility development teams and with the local Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.