Data Optimization Specialist
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Display high level of energy and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Capable of providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with all division teams and management.
- To maintain, validate and optimize key marketing data collected as a function of marketing programs.
- To identify and remediate persistent data quality problems.
- To initiate process improvement to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the marketing database.
- To contribute enthusiastically to an environment of continual performance improvement.
- Knowledge Microsoft Office
- Ability to research data using various online sources
- Language requirements - English and Italian/French/Spanish/German/Portuguese/Nordic Languages
- Meal tickets
- Life and health insurance
We are Harte Hanks.
We are a team of passionate marketing professionals, working to connect your brand with your customers to move them from awareness, to action, to brand loyalty.
We develop integrated, multichannel marketing solutions that deliver millions of customer interactions every day through traditional, digital, social and emerging marketing solutions.
We are one of the world’s leading marketing service organizations, creating connections and delivering real impact for some of the best-loved brands in the world.