- 2-3 years of experience in data analysis, data automatization, etc
- Previous experience with big data tools, back-ups on the warehouse, migration tasks,
- Experience to manage and convert raw data into usable information for data scientists or data analysts
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java would be a big plus
- Ability to work with big data and great attention to details
- Good team collaboration skills
- Strong analytical ability with good presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking
Data is one of the most valuable resources a company owns, and we are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts. Will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross-functional teams.
We need more and more data from a wide variety of data sources which require different skills to get and normalize. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The Data Engineer must be comfortable in supporting other departments' data such as Finance, Sales, HR, Engineering, Product Strategy, etc.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture by redesigning the current data workflow and data warehouse.
- Perform automated backup and provide testing environments for developments and implementations.
- The data itself needs to be automatically tested through QA checks. (ie. total sales for region EMEA needs to be the same in all our datasets catalog). This will ensure data accuracy.
- Ensure compliance with data governance and security policies. As we are processing and transforming confidential data, it's important to make sure the data is stored in a safe place with strong security permissions.
- If required, to perform migration tasks
Itiviti enables financial institutions worldwide to evolve their trading and capture tomorrow. With innovative technology, deep expertise and a dedication to service, we help customers seize market opportunities and guide them through regulatory change.
Top-tier banks, brokers, trading firms and institutional investors rely on Itiviti’s solutions to service their clients, connect to markets, and trade smarter in all asset classes by consolidating trading platforms and leveraging automation to move faster.
A global technology and service provider, we offer the most innovative, consistent and reliable connectivity and trading solutions available.With presence in all major financial centers and serving around 2,000 customers in over 50 countries, Itiviti delivers on a global scale.