Data Analytics Intern (6 months)
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
In addition, the team member will work closely with both the business and other partners on key master data initiatives to analyze, cleanse and enrich existing Master data.
Given the rapid growth of the centralized function, this position will actively participate in the creation of new processes and the reengineering of existing ones.
Data Analytics team supports developing processes for effective data analysis and reporting using technologies like Microsoft SQL, Power BI, SSIS, Python, REST APIs, C# etc. To do so, they need a combination of data analysis and business skills.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develop SQL queries and stored procedures to extract and load data into MS SQL database
* Maintain and develop Power BI reports and dashboards
* Support the automation of manual data processing
* Loading and executing data processes
* Perform data quality reviews and manage required corrective actions to solve the data quality issues
* Assist Python development to automate data import from REST API and other services
EDUCATION / LANGUAGE
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree in the field of IT, Data Analytics or Business Administration
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
* Microsoft SQL knowledge
* Strong analytical skills and Customer focus
* An effective communicator with good written communication skill
* Fluent in English (speaking / reading / writing)
* Quick learner, problem solver, team player
* Basic Knowledge of Python is an advantage
* Knowledge of Tableau or Power BI is considered a plus
* Interest in learning new technologies