Customer Support Advisor French
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
Are you looking for stability, room to grow and develop your career while enjoying working in multinational company?
Do you love being around people and making them happy? If you’re also a good listener and a bit of a problem solver with great communication skills, then you’ll love being on thе front line of making thе magic happen!
We’re looking for client-oriented candidates who are native or near-native in either French to join our Elite Customer Support team for our newest project!
This job is for you if you have:
Graduated High School or University
Available to start at the end of May
Available to work 100 % at the office (Piata Muncii)
Native level/fluency C1/C2 level in either:
At least B2 both verbal and written ENGLISH B2-C1 is mandatory
Experience in BPO/call centre environment-at least 6 months (All channels – voice, email, chat)
Multitasking and comfortable using multiple platforms
Experience working with various IT Systems
Advanced level of MSOffice, Internet browser
Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
Excellent Communication and customer focus (both verbal and written).
Great team spirit but the ability to also be independent, like every superhero should.
Problem solving, investigative and multi-tasking skills with highest attention to detail.
We are currently recruiting:
- 6 Full time French speakers - work from office 100 %
- Work schedule: 10:00-19:00 (including work during the weekend)
Our client is the world’s largest American diversified company. It is one of the Fortune 500 companies, and among the largest of its kind on the list.
The company manufactures and markets renowned brands of home appliances, for kitchen and self care, but also garden care and pet care products.
- offering top customer experience and service for order, billing and payment processes
- handling incoming calls, emails, chats, social media to help the cusotomers with their issue'
- following procedure and achieving targets
- ensuring top customer experience to promote the company's brand and reputation
At Ascensos you have the opportunity to become part of a growing, sprawling company, filled with opportunities for you to take advantage of: training programs, internal recruitment for middle management and administrative departments
- Competitive salary
- Stability and opportunities to grow - permanent contract and advancing options
- Multicultural environment
- Medical insurance with Medicover after the first 6 months
- Meal tickets after the probation period
- Referral Bonuses
- Holiday bonuses
- Specialization training and training platform
- Extra vacation days increasing with seniority
- Extra free days (for birthday and Duvet day)Corporate Social Responsibility activities
- Modern and central office, near Piata Muncii
About Ascensos Contact Centres: Ascensos is an innovative customer care outsourcing specialist. We offer multichannel customer contact solutions across both traditional and digital channels. Whether it be by telephone, email, live chat or social media, we take pride in delivering a seamless and personalised customer experience each time we talk to our clients’ customers. And we deliver great customer service. The sort that makes people talk about a brand. That turns indifference into delight. And customers into advocates. Ascensos is built on our belief that not all contact centres need be the same. We are owner managed, quality focused and agile, offering our clients a clear unfair advantage. We adopt leading edge contact centre technology to ensure first-class security. And we’re proactive when it comes to creating innovative value-added solutions for our clients. Mission: For us it’s all about loving what you do. Delivering with a ‘personal touch’ is truly important to us.
Ascensos Contact Centres Romania SRL
- 27 Sept. 20222500 - 3000 RON / lunăIasi