Customer Relationship Officer - ING Office Galati Dunarea
- Ai studii superioare finalizate, cu afinitate pentru domeniul economic;
- Stii sa lucrezi in Word, Excel, Power Point si Outlook;
- Relationezi si comunici foarte bine cu oricine;
- Stii sa imbini lucrul in echipa cu atingerea obiectivelor individuale;
- Iti place sa interactionezi cu clientii si ai experienta anterioara intr-un rol similar.
Sa fii un ambasador al produselor si serviciilor ING Bank, dedicate clientilor persoane fizice.
Ce vei face in acest rol?
- Promovezi in front-office produsele si serviciile bancare ale ING Bank destinate persoanelor fizice (conturi, carduri, credite, asigurari, fonduri mutuale);
- Participi activ la realizarea target-ului de vanzari si la atingerea obiectivelor calitative;
- Oferi consultanta clientilor si ii sprijini in realizarea operatiunilor;
- Inregistrezi/actualizezi informatiile primite de la clientii nostri in programele ING;
- Identifici solutii pentru clienti si dezvolti relatii pe termen lung.
ING is the largest online bank in the whole of Europe and a frontrunner in the transformation of banking. At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them.
Our story in Romania started in 1994. Here we pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local corporate. In 2004, ING extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model – ING Self’Bank. Today, ING Romania has over 1,100,000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Sharing the purpose of empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business, since 2015, ING Tech Center develops banking solutions in the fields of Core Banking Development, Financial Markets and Data Management for ING Group, including ING Bank Romania. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 500 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING.
Why work for us? Here’s a snapshot of our perks:
People Development Work from Home Wellbeing Programs Global Opportunities Flexible Work Schedule Staff Discounts Agile Way of Working Awesome Culture Future-Oriented Banking
- 12 aug. 2022
CONFIDENTIALCluj-Napoca, Turda, Alba Iulia și alte 2 orașe