Customer Care Specialist
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Minimum 1 year experiences in customer service;
- SAP/ another ERP knowledge (advantage);
- Good communication skills;
- High flexibility and focused to find solutions;
- Very big sense of responsibility and independency;
- Experiences in sales or production planning or customer service;
- Team player, innovative and dynamic.
Capacity to evaluate and take decisions
Strive to meet customer’s expectations
Provide accurate, consistent, and timely information
- Coordinates the Soft Implementation;
- Communicates with direct clients, distributors and inter-company;
- Processes client orders, generates delivery confirmations and invoices
- Adjusts client orders, cancels them, updates them (new delivery data, new quantities, new prices, different delivery addresses, etc.)
- Creates price quotations;
- Follows delivery of products according to the delivery dates confirmed by the client, together with production planning and logistics ;
- Follows client credit limits and overdue invoicing;
- Follows and registers customer returns
- Creates and updates ERP data: new client codes, materials, prices, mail between company ID and client ID
- Creates reports for FInancial Department;
- Support to colleague from other departments (sales, R&D, etc.);
- Solving and answering daily business referring to order/deliver/complaints peculiarities.
Salary based on experience and skills
Bonuses and meal tickets
Young and supportive team
CWS-boco Romania is part of CWS-boco International GmbH, one of the leading international providers of professional washroom hygiene solutions and textile services. This includes the well-known CWS cotton towel, soap and fragrance dispensers and innovative dust control mats, as well as industrially washable workwear and business wear, customer-specific corporate fashion collections, protective clothing and safety equipment from boco.