Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Fluency in English and one of the following languages: French, Italian and Spanish
- Diploma / Degree holder or pursuing Bachelor Degree Courses
- At least 6 months of experience in Customer Care/ Support Service/Translations/Customer Assistance
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Internet, ticketing systems)
- Customer service oriented
- Effective at problem solving (customer centricity skills);
- Previous experience with medical devices would represent an advantage;
This role consists in assisting customers, sales representatives and clients' employees for a global pharmaceutical and medical device company.
- Acting as first point of contact for customer service via email and phone
- Registering verbal or written requests received from end users and / or claims as per the procedures and agreed deadlines;
- Introducing the requests in customer's systems or internal applications.
- Answering to technical questions related to medical equipments
- Completing the requests regarding the products replacements as per the client needs
- Processing specific reports regarding the day-to-day activity
- Participating actively with process improvement ideas
- Attractive and flexible benefits package which allows each employee to design his/her montly benefits based on a monthly amount of money( most accessed: meal vouchers, gift tickets, reimbursement of transport, holiday tickets, trainings, sport and spa vouchers, etc)
- Nice location close to the metro station
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
- Access to internal training programs (career / individual)
- Opportunities to grow in the organization
-Teambuildings, fruit day, Bookster, fun activites/ competitions between corporate organizations
About Wipro Limited
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have a dedicated workforce of over 170,000, serving clients across six continents.
About WIPRO in Romania
In Romania, Wipro has development centers in Bucharest and Timisoara and is present since more than 10 years. Today, the company's facilities in Romania serve more than 30 clients in Europe, supported by over 1200 employees. Wipro's clients span across the retail and consumer goods, healthcare, manufacturing and telecom industries, among others. To match our growth plans, we are looking for enthusiastic and self-driven individuals with excellent communication and customer service skills. We have built a deep domain expertise and our diverse job opportunities range in more than 20 different languages:Finance & Accounting HR Admin Order Management Customer Support IT/Technical Support
A career at Wipro means a life-long opportunity to explore your potential, continuous growth, and the joy of working on the latest technologies alongside the finest minds in the industry. An inspiring combination of growth prospects, continuous innovation, fair play and a great work culture makes Wipro an exhilarating place to be in.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles