Customer Advisor with German
Queries will include, but are not limited to the following:
→ Pre-sales – sizing queries, reseller referrals, opportunity identification, e-commerce.
→ Post-sales – Troubleshooting or technical queries for APC products, product return (RMA)
Our overall objective is to positively impact our Customer Satisfaction by providing a high quality professional Primary Support to customers in EMEA, through proactive and continuous communication with customers on their open issues or service orders.
You may be perfect for the role if you:
- Education - Bachelor’s Degree requested
- Fluent in German
- Excellent command of English language
- Ability to multi-task (logging queries while speaking with customers)
- PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs)
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
- One-year experience in customer support is an advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required
- Basic aptitude for learning technical concepts is essential
- Flexible and an ability to learn quickly.
- Provide post-sales support to customers by validating entitlements, assisting customers with unit diagnosis, troubleshooting and completing RMA’s when necessary or assuring a proper escalation to the 2nd level support if needed;
- Offer pre-sales support to customers by referring customers to local resellers / creating web orders, once customer’s specific needs have been identified. Identify opportunities and escalate to the correct internal contact. Advise customers on the correct solution for their requirements;
- Log customer details and problem description in our CRM tool. Escalate cases to the technical support engineers for advanced troubleshooting and resolution;
- Take full ownership of all customers issues until resolution and ensure timely follow up on all commitments;
- Respond to requests on product pricing and features;
- Ensures back-up for colleagues when needed;
- Provide language support to escalation teams where necessary.
- Possibility to work from home according to internal policy;
- Competitive and rewarding salary package;
- Well-being workshops;
- Hands on training and access to our technical labs;
- Connection sessions with global management;
- Exposure to a multicultural and dynamic environment;
- Development Plan through Career path and coaching;
- Cool site environment;
- Employer with high focus on Sustainability;
- Diversity and Inclusion - integral part of the company's history, culture and identity.
Our technologies ensure that Life Is On for everyone, everywhere, at every moment
We are leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. We Power and Digitize the economy, and we base this on our firm belief that Power and Digital – together – create the foundation of life, education, progress and performance.
We Are Schneider Electric
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What Can We Achieve Together? Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtExntUe89c
Who we are and why we come to work every day?
We believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower everyone on earth to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring what we call at Schneider Life Is On. Because we work in over 100 countries, we know that Life Is On when energy is on and when you have the right access to energy. And in the 21st century, this also means having access to digital.
All this creates a passport for a decent life: access to education, economic inclusion, and progress for all.
We are very proud to be a growing technology company, providing energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability for our customers around the world, while continuing our strong commitment to innovation.
We are a well-balanced company, globally:
2018 revenues: 25.7 mld (and to give you quick statistics for how digital our business is – almost 50% of our revenues come from digitization: connected products, edge controls, Analytics, Software, services, AI and more). 137,000+ employees in over 100 countries; Our executive management team is strategically placed in geographic hubs, closer to our customers and employees We are serving our customers in four growing end markets: Buildings, Data Centers, Industry and Infrastructure. Our Bucharest Hub team has a great impact on our customer's satisfaction – we are supporting customers from 25 countries in Europe from Bucharest in 17 different languages.
What makes us stand out?
1. We care about, and we understand your business:
Each industry is different, and each customer is different Today, we have 20,000 application specialists, not IT or technology/R&D people, but people who do applications, systems and projects and who know the business of our customers. We are just a technology company, but we have people who have deep domain expertise, who speak the language of our customers and the industries we serve.
2. We focus on benefits:
While working with our customers around the world, we see energy efficiency and productivity savings, but also significant benefits in reliability, people safety, equipment and sustainability.
Working at Schneider Electric
Satisfaction is not a guarantee — it’s a life goal
We empower everyone to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. Along the way, we create and provide equal opportunities for everyone, everywhere. We continuously create an inclusive environment and welcome people from all walks of life. We are empowered to do our best and innovate, while living our unique life and work. Together, we dare to disrupt and turn our bold ideas into reality.
We are Meaningful
We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. Our mission is to provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We adhere to the highest standards of governance and ethics.
We are Inclusive
We want to be the most diverse, inclusive and equitable company, globally. We value differences, and welcome people from all walks of life. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone, everywhere.
We are Empowered
Freedom breeds innovation. We believe that empowerment generates high performance, personal fulfillment and fun. We empower our people to use their judgement, do the best for our customers, and make the most of their energy.
Like & Follow us on:
Our website: https://www.se.com/ro/ro/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SchneiderElectricRO/ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/schneider-electric/