- Fraud management: assist the Fraud Manager with the ongoing fraud prevention, reporting duties and other administrative tasks;
- Dealer/Partner management: assist with the management and reporting of approved business partners and partner monitoring management (quarterly upload and review);
- Problem Debt Administration: assisting the Problem Debt Manger with early identification of problem accounts to maximizing DFS Europe’s recovery prospects and minimizing ultimate write-offs;
- Ensure appropriate communication with stakeholders; engaging with Credit and Collections team to problem customers;
- Asset Recovery: assist Problem Debt Manger to reviewing assets on lease contracts;
- Reporting: Send Problem Debt reports, Regulatory Reporting, Terminations Reporting, OCA reports;
- Risk management: Assist with monthly operation risk testing on credit items.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.