- Bachelor's degree in accounting, economics or technical field;
- Fluency in English language;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role or an analyst/reporting specialist role;
- Proficient computer skills: MS Office, especially Excel;
- Analytical capabilities, logical thinking and curiosity;
- Autonomous and proactive behavior; target and quality oriented;
- ERP working experience- mandatory, Navision is considered a plus.
- Working with inventory is mandatory, in a production company is considered plus.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence and/or reporting solutions is considered a plus.
- The role is part of the financial team and acts as a business partner for operational departments dealing with inventory: planning, materials, warehouse, quality
- Owner of the monthly inventory reconciliations, maintains accurate records, proposes corrections whenever the case, follows up aged items in order to evoid obsolescence and material depreciation;
- Coordinating stock control operations with warehouse staff, as well as the sales and finance departments
- Overseeing stock storage processes, including tagging, boxing, and labeling.
- Maintaining a steady flow of stock from storage to where it is needed.
- Performing regular inventory audits ( cycle counting) for tracking inventory quantity differences and evaluate the risks of obsolescence and deterioration of goods.
- Being proactive in error source identification and correction
- Performing regular process audit at each transactional step, from receiving to shipping and all inventory transactions in between;
- Forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS);
- Performing regular analysis on finished goods stock trend and participates to the production planning decision, in order to ensure coverage of customers orders.
- Is actively involved in the slow moving stock actions, pushing commercial department to take actions, and reports the actions and the generated result of each action.
- Is checking/creating BOM, and cost variations of own products.
- Keeping stock purchasing within budget and/or the sales evolution;
- Prepares monthly, and ad hoc reports for inventory, production, cost evolution and the main influencers.
- Opening tickets to IT team to solve system issues;
- Actively participates to 5S, Kaizen and other continuous improvement concepts implementation, and makes sure that the implemented measures and flows are respected;
- Atractive salary
- Annual bonus
- Meal tickets
- Medical subscription at Regina Maria
- Transport or transport fuel cost
- Flexible schedule and remote work possibility for 2 -3 days per week, after integration period.
BRAVO EUROPA este un grup international de companii, cu sediul central in Viena, detinut de Emsa Capital, cu participatiune din partea Bancii Europene pentru Reconstructie si Dezvoltare, Banca pentru Dezvoltare din Austria, Corporatia Financiara Internationala si un grup de Investitori Privati. Compania este un producator si distribuitor specializat in solutii metalice de acoperire si placare.