Control System Design Engineer - 234449
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
What You Bring
- Solid programming experience with Siemens SIMATIC PCS 7 (required) or Siemens SPPA-T3000, represents an advantage.
- Master’s degree in automation, mechatronics, mechanical or electrical engineering with focus on control systems, or similar.
- Structured and disciplined with a keen eye for detail.
- Data-driven, results-focused, and self-motivated approach to problem definition & solving.
- Excited to work in an international environment with colleagues, partners, and customers from all over the world.
- Proficient in English – unhindered in both oral and written communication. Other language skills helpful.
- Proven track record of professional customer, supplier, and partner relationship management.
- Experience with industry-standard network technologies and communication protocols.
- Comfortable to work with a variety of IT tools and (virtual) collaboration platforms.
About the Team
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.
Check out this video to learn more about our Gas Service business!
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected.
With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same.
Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Rewards / Benefits
- The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging projects
- Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world
- Professional development opportunities within the company
- To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility
Jobs & Careers
Let’s Talk About You!
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine dedication to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
A Snapshot of Your Day
You engineer sophisticated control systems in a close-knit team to meet challenging customer requirements and follow through from order entry to final customer acceptance.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Customize standard control system solutions for gas turbines and their auxiliary systems to meet specific customer requirements in close collaboration with multi-disciplined project engineering teams.
- Specify and implement both hardware and software solutions required to meet project requirements.
- Collaborate with supply chain management experts, partners, and suppliers to secure competitive and timely hardware and software deliveries for customer projects.
- Configure safe and reliable network solutions.
- Attend customer meetings to present and negotiate control system solutions.
- Simulate, test, troubleshoot, and document solutions.
- Provide technical support for testing, commissioning, and service of control systems.
- Suggest and develop improvements to standard solutions and order execution processes.
- Continuously develop own knowledge and skills. Help others to grow and develop.
With our portfolio, we are one of the world’s leading suppliers of a wide range of products, solutions and services in the field of energy technology.