Contact Center Associate with German(plus English)- Work From Home
- Your Profile
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in German (C1 level) and English – fluency in speaking and writing correctly and at ease - mandatory
- Previous work experience in an international hotels environment is a valuable advantage, but not mandatory
- Good Communication and Customer Service skills, any experience in BPO / Contact center will be an added advantage
- Graduate in any discipline / Under graduates
- Willingness to search for required information from customer with a strong focus on solving clients requests
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Social Media
- Willing to work in a contact center environment with rotational shifts
- Deliver exemplary customer service via phone calls / email / social media
- As part of the Contact Center team, manage phone calls /email / social media messaging from world leading hotel group’ customers and handle queries about new reservations, changes to existing bookings and other aspects of hotels, services, baggage queries
- Competitive salary package
- Thorough training enabling all team to perform effectively
- Career growth opportunities within an international developing team
IGT Solutions (IGT) is a leading BPM, Technology and Digital Services and Solutions Company committed to deliver innovation and business excellence across the entire spectrum of Travel, Transportation and Hospitality domains.
Established in 1998, with 100% focus on customer experience, IGT employs more than 13,500 customer experience and technology specialists providing services to 75 marquee customers globally.
IGT’s global footprint includes 19 delivery centers in China, Philippines, Malaysia, India, UAE, Romania, Spain, Colombia and the USA.
Currently IGT proudly serves 4 of the top 5 world’s biggest airlines, 15 leisure & hospitality leading players and 35 technology companies.