The right candidate will preferably have:
- previous experience in similar role in a multinational company environment;
- IT skills including working knowledge of Excel;
- knowledge of relevant accounting software such as Navision is considered a plus.
- Daily processing of invoices in Navision system;
- Monthly reconcile of energy/gas quantities;
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records;
- Reconcile accounts payable/receivable transactions;
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues;
- Correspond with vendors/customers and respond to inquiries;
- Assist with month end and year end closing activities;
- Provide supporting documentation for audits;
- Prepare of Intrastat declaration and other statistical reports;
- Keeping track of fixed assets, inventory objects;
- Annual participation in inventory process;assisting with preparation of any statutory reporting requirements.
- Meal tickets;
- Medicover subscription;
- World Class subscription;
- Annual teambuilding.
MET România Energy SA was established in 2009 Its core business is energy supply and energy services to end-consumers in Romania. MET România Energy Marketing is one of the most important energy suppliers in Romania with a market share of about 5%.