Configuration Manager, Engineering Center (Cluj)
Who you are:
- You have a university degree in technical field and/or Business Administration;
- You have work experience within a multicultural and multinational environment;
- You have customer orientation and strong time management skills;
- You are well organized and structured;
- You have initiative, precision, quality-oriented mindset;
- You have problem solving and self-motivated attitude, ability to cooperate within a project team;
- You have planning and tracking skills;
- You have expert know-how in SharePoint and Excel;
- You have willingness to travel (occasionally);
The languages you should know:
- English – excellent communicational skills in both spoken and written
- German – it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage
Bosch is one of the world’s most innovative technology companies and has invested more than 30 billion Euros in Research & Development over the past 10 years. Within the Automotive business sector, Bosch develops innovative driver assistance systems based on automatic parking assist and driving functions like highway pilot. Why not be remarkable?
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will be doing the preparation and release of the Configuration Management (CM) Strategy;
- You will inform the project team about CM procedure;
- You will be doing the administration of risks and issues;
- You will help with implementation of Bosch standard configuration management methodology;
- You will prepare the CM Baseline and Inform CM Item Responsible;
- You will conduct project CM Baseline Audit and communicate results;
- You will track the implementation of the identified findings;
- You will facilitate internal and external meetings;
- You will organize specific CM trainings for affected stakeholders;
- You will be in charge of monitoring the relations between project areas and active improvement submission;
- You will offer support with project documentation at all levels.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of our colleagues from Bosch Engineering Center - with offices in Cluj and Bucharest - specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering. We work closely together with other international mobility development teams and with the local Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.