Responsible for internal & external communication for the group of companies, based on company’s strategy & needs. Develop and implement a communication plan to ensure alignment & consistency in company’s communications via available communication channels.
Propose, plan, coordinate & execute company’s CSR activities in all business locations. Provide support to management for various presentations and business communication.
- Develop & implement an internal and external communication plan according to the company needs;
- Develop & disseminate various communications materials and content both for internal & external stakeholders;
- Maintain the relationship and manage communication with various external stakeholders: media outlets, business partners, local authorities, local communities etc;
- Plan, develop and disseminate to all relevant channels various press releases and articles on the company and its operations;
- Handle all incoming requests for information from media outlets;
- Work closely and support other departments in developing effective communication materials for various purposes and whenever needed, e.g. employer branding campaigns, fairs & exhibitions, marketing initiatives etc;
- Maintain the relationship with the PR agency advising the company and provide input to all information required to perform their duties;
- Manage company’s presence in social media by keeping updated and creating content for company’s pages on Facebook, Linkedin etc;
- Manage & update company’s website page;
- Assess & propose communication campaigns & message, evaluate existing programs and make recommendations to ensure maximum impact;
- Develop & circulate various internal messages & materials for employees, based on planned communications and whenever necessary;
- Create and circulate periodically the Employees’ Newsletter;
- Create, implement & follow-up the annual CSR activities plan;
- Propose, plan, coordinates and execute company’s CSR activities and initiatives for all business locations where the company operates;
- Represent the company at CSR activities and liaise with all stakeholders involved to ensure maximum impact;
- Prepare various presentation and communications for the management group upon request;
Premium Porc Group is owned by Premium Pork International, a Danish holding company specialized in establishing and operating large scale pig production, using Danish technology and know-how. Operating in Romania since 2006, today is the second largest pork producer in Romania. The group consists of 11 companies with vertically integrated activities in agribusiness, covering crops production, feed production and pig production.
With head-office in Bucharest, the group operates 8 pig farms in Vrancea, Braila, Constanta, Olt, Sibiu and Brasov counties. With a turnover of EUR 54 million, the group produced approx. 400,000 pigs in 2016. The company has a solid growth strategy for Romania and it aims to double its current production capacity during the following 5 years.
For more information on the company, please visit us at www.premiumporc.com.