Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- 3+ years banking experience on similar position;
- Previous experience in sales support to agencies for sales activites of Bank's products for the Commercial & SME segment;
- Bacheloor degree;
- English required - advanced level;
- Great attention to detail with ability to spot numerical errors;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work in a team environment;
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle various tasks;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel in particular: pivot tables, formula functions, formatting etc.);
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Provides support to agencies in order to support the sale of Bank's products for the Commercial & SME segment;
- Provides the necessary information in order to monitor the Bank's products and services;
- Ensures verification of the calculation of performance bonuses for sales staff;
- Draws up the necessary sales monitoring reports;
- Ensures the calculation of budget estimates related to the sales of banking products and services of the Commercial & SME segment in accordance with the Bank's strategy;
- Receives from Customer Care Unit addresses/ complaints from Commercial & SME clients and responds/ solves them accordingly;
- Receives proposals through Suggestion Box and together with the Commercial & SME Product Development Unit responds appropriately;
- Prepare responses to clients or to the Customer Care Unit / other relevant departments;
- Provides support to agencies for Bank application issues: system limits, interest rate changes, interest rate approval in campaigns;
- Participates in drafting internal product-related procedures on the Commercial & SME segment in collaboration with other Bank departments.
Garanti Bank is part of the financial-banking group Garanti Romania, which brings together Garanti Leasing (the brand under which the company Motoractive IFN SA operates) and Garanti Consumer Finance (the brand under which Ralfi IFN operates).
Garanti Bank is held by Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS (TGB), Turkey’s second largest private bank. TGB is a universal bank with leading presence in all business lines. The bank serves more than 14 million customers in corporate, commercial, SME, and consumer segments offering fully integrated financial services. The Spanish financial group Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) is the majority shareholder of TGB. Garanti Bank Romania offers a series of quality products and services for all business segments: retail, SME and corporate.
Present in Romania since 1998, the bank has developed a solid portfolio of clients and expanded its national presence through branches and alternative channels, reaching an extended network of 84 branches and over 300 intelligent ATMs that can be used by anyone, not just bank customers, for transactions with or without cards. Garanti Bank was awarded in 2016 by world-renowned magazine Global Finance, as “Best Consumer Digital Bank in Romania”.
The distinctions were granted within the “2016 World's Best Consumer Digital Banks in Central and Eastern Europe Competition”.
For more information, please visit www.garantibank.ro
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles