Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Commercial Finance Business Partner, European Markets
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties and Corn Flakes.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our Kellogg team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food. Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania.
Grow with us as a Commercial Finance Business Partner as you support and partner with the Sales, Marketing and Finance teams of one of 5 Cluster Regions [UK/Ireland, France/Benelux, Northern Europe, Southern Europe or MedMEA] to ensure financial visibility and delivery of the relevant Snacks or Cereal P&L. You will partner with the Cluster Finance team to ensure alignment between the Snacks/ Cereal Category team in Geneva/Dublin and the Cluster and assist in development of financials to support business growth and profit management initiatives, ensuring the financial integrity and profitability of the brands are upheld. You will be key member of a dynamic team, with great career progression opportunities.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
You will be playing an integral role in the Cereal/Snacks Kellogg Sales & Operating Cycle supporting the monthly forecasting processes, acting as the owner of associated tools ensuring that we deliver our financial targets and continuously improve the accuracy of our monthly volume and financial forecasts. You will be supporting the Cluster Cereal/Snacks Finance Manager to execute the plans to deliver the short and medium-term financial goals of the Cluster Cereal/Snacks business by providing challenge, financial visibility, insights and guidance into decision making. You will have a natural curiosity and inquisitive approach to role and cluster Business environment.
You will be Business Partnering with the Cluster Commercial teams to mitigate risks by building robust contingency plans and realising the opportunities to ensure delivery of financial targets. Excellent execution of the commercial planning and financial budgeting process will be important, actively driving collaboration and alignment with the FP&A teams and Cereal/Snacks Commercial teams to ensure all deadlines & targets are met.
Your responsibility will also include partnering with the Cluster Marketing & Commercial Strategy teams to optimise the local Marketing initiatives and control the local element of Marketing spend, driving understanding and adherence to accounting policy and controls.
Additional accountability will include reviewing the category actuals P&Ls for the Cluster, challenging variances, understanding root cause analysis and presenting overview of key drivers of performance to local Cluster Category Finance Manager.
Other activities include supporting Innovation decisions by working with cross-functional groups to gather and challenge assumptions and data for financial models. Finally, establishing strong relationships is important and working as part of the integrated Cluster Category finance team to ensure good understanding and insight into commercial complexities of the Cluster.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
• University Degree in Finance/Business-Related field + related commercial finance or FP&A work experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Access and deep Excel skills
• Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills and attention to detail
• A self-starter, takes ownership for his/her own work and actively seeks for improvement opportunities
• Experience of working in a fast paced, cross functional environment with tight turnaround times for deliverables
• Excellent communication skills and demonstrates resilience and leadership when handling challenge / difficult conversations
• A good understanding of FMCG and Retail environment with an ability to bring insights supported by external and internal data / trends
• Some European Travel mobility required to facilitate face to face working with Local Commercial & Finance teams during key periods of the year [eg: at key forecasts & budget]
• Fluent English- verbal and written
• Proficient knowledge of ERP and other financial planning systems (e.g. BPC, Hyperion, Anaplan)
• Experience of working in a Commercial environment preferably for an FMCG
• Experience of working closely with sales & marketing / non-finance functions
• Knowledge of Anaplan would be an advantage
• Experience of working effectively in a virtual/multi-cultural team environment
• Additional Language Fluency
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
May be required to work an alternative schedule to support different time zones.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myHR@kellogg.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised