• 2-3 years collection experience;
• English proficiency;
• Knowledge of Excel skills
• Highlight any concerns/potential bad debts to the Supervisor in a timely manner;
• Ensure best practice in Accounts Receivable is promoted and employed at all times across the area;
• Timely release and resolution of issues relating to all held orders to maximize sales
• Provide 1st line resolution for customer discrepancies and escalate accordingly using the designated process;
• High level of cross-functional engagement to drive timely resolution of disputes;
• Responsible for adherence and support of company policies and procedures;
• Any other duties as deemed appropriate by Supervisor
Emerson is all in on creating the world of tomorrow with our team of engineers, designers and problem solvers.
We combine advanced technologies, industry-leading expertise and an insatiable curiosity about the world around us to solve the most complex challenges of the world today/on a global scale. We have a deep legacy in providing groundbreaking, tailor-made and innovative solutions for our customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our solutions have a major impact on some of the most critical aspects of our lives, such as food quality and safety, human comfort, Industrial Internet of Things, renewable energy, and the efficient use of the world’s most valuable resources. Our “How” is complex, but our “Why” is simple and found in our unified global Purpose: We drive innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter and more sustainable.
Established in 2006, and with a community of more than 3000 employees, #EmersonCluj is the largest Emerson site in Europe.
We take responsibility for our success and the success of our customers, support each other and place significant importance to constantly grow and learn as a team.
In an inclusive and very diverse environment, we encourage ambitious ideas, fresh and diverse points of view, value individual talent and expression and recognize the importance of each role within the organization.
We are passionate about STEM education, sustainability - our Cluj site is 100% powered by green & renewable energy, volunteering and supporting each other and the local community. And with over 1100 different types of jobs and 15 expertise areas (from Engineering, Finance, IT, Operations and Manufacturing) it truly represents #AWorldOfOpportunities for different career journeys.
So, if you want to embrace this challenge and learn from our team of experts, take this chance and apply to one of the options below or visit our career website for more opportunities: Emerson.com/careers