Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Robotics
- Advanced knowledge of GD&T (geometric dimensioning and tolerancing) principles and their relation to inspection.
- The ability to use this knowledge to facilitate communication between Design, Production and Metrology to better serve the customer
- The ability to read and use micrometers, calipers, comparators, scales etc.
- Advanced knowledge of CMM operations including setup, programming, and controls (Mitutoyo MCOSMOS software would be a plus)
- The position also involves the ability to coach or mentor other members, through instruction and personal example
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate effectively internally and with suppliers. Ability to consult and provide expertise in order to utilize the most effective methods for writing CMM programs for new products
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Operate CMM machine and maintain CMM work instructions for the set-up and inspection of parts.
- Perform advanced programing and operation of specialized inspection equipment, (e.g. Mitutoyo CMM’s, Mitutoyo vision system), discusses inspection results with those responsible and recommends necessary corrective actions
- Work closely with engineers and suppliers to define and implement inspection methods on new products during development
- Surface Roughness and Contour Measurement
- Provide assistance to GR&R and Capability Studies
Enter the Bosch World! The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the area of automotive technology, industrial technology, consumer goods and building technology. In Blaj, it operates through three plants, with around 3000 employees. We invite professionals for a long term rewarding career with Bosch.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. So why not join us in starting something remarkable ? Make it happen.
Your future job location offers you:
Relocation/ transport bonus, meal tickets, flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and helth opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities.