Client Specialist with German - Brasov (Entry Level)
- First of all, you are fluent in German and have medium English skills;
- You have great communication and time management skills;
- You understand market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions to customers, building trust with stakeholders and bringing value in the process;
- You are sales oriented and understand conceps like up-selling, discovery calls or customer lifetime value.
- Have experience working in a team and understanding that you can make a difference by thinking outside the box.
- Provide support to customers, including procedural documentation;
- Assist customers according to the documented procedures and processes;
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or escalate to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritize and manage multiple issues simultaneously;
- Establish a good working relationship with customers and colleagues.
- Private medical insurance;
- Employee referral bonuses;
- One month start-up training;
- Meal Tickets;
- A 7card Subscription;
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).