- Key skills: Good knowledge of HTML/CSS & email marketing system.
- Education: Educated to degree level with preference towards digital/direct marketing.
- Experience: Proven experience of successfully managing projects is desirable.
- Language skills: Fluent English
- Providing Channel service and support through creation of emails on different EMEA languages.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic individual, able to be productive in multi-cultural, virtual work environments where team members might be based in different locations.
Some of your key responsibilities as a Channel Email Marketing Specialist @Vertiv will include:
- Manage the full EMEA Channel Email schedule to our various different target groups in Channel (VPP, Distribution partners, reseller prospects) incl. the approval flow and time schedule with the regions (local field marketing).
- Manage all channel-related communication: Monthly newsletter, campaigns, product updates or promotions, product launches, on-boarding journey for new VPP partners, level upgrade information.
- Create automated onboarding journey for VPP partners or Silver upgrades.
- Design, organize, manage and implement engaging online emails for Channel in EMEA, using HTML/CSS.
- Analyse data and results and suggest improvements for the marcom schedule or content (date/time/AB-testing/new functions/layout/target groups etc.)
- Work closely to Cluj digital marketing team and Data Business Intelligence Team, and if necessary with other stakeholders, like Field Marketing, Translations Specialist or agencies.
- Track, report and improve all email communications..
Further career growth opportunities:
- This role will provide the opportunity to further developing communication and relationship building skills, by offering exposure to Vertiv email systems and knowledge existing in an experienced marketing group of 16 people.
- Working with the top products and most diversified solutions in the industry will provide a deeper understanding for these and will improve customer service and interaction.
- As the new employee learns and grow into the current role, opportunities on professional paths will open up. You will work with other 2 colleagues in Eloqua email marketing automation tool and you will have exposure to the wide experience they have.
Because we want to be different, we offer you:
- 13th salary;
- 10 additional days of annual leave because we care about your leisure time;
- Flexible time hours in order to help you find the balance between work-personal time;
- Medical insurance because we care about your health;
- Sabbatical leave to focus on a hobby, attend a full-time course or simply take a break to introspect with your job guaranteed on return.
Are You the one we are looking for? Perfect! Apply directly to this job ad and take the first step towards a career with Vertiv!
VERTIV is the world’s leading provider of critical infrastructure technologies and life cycle services for information and communications technology systems. With an expansive portfolio of intelligent, rapidly deployable hardware and software solutions for power, thermal and infrastructure management, Vertiv enables efficient, highly-available networks.
WHAT WE DELIVER
Hardware, software and services that are intelligent, resilient and rapidly deployable for:
Data Centers — Hyperscale, Enterprise, Distributed IT/Edge, Colocation, and Cloud; Communication Networks — Macro Site, Central Oice, Small Cell, and Data Center; Commercial and Industrial — Healthcare, Manufacturing, Rail/Mass Transit, Power Generation, and Oil and Gas.
OUR FOOTPRINT IN CLUJ-NAPOCA
In Cluj Napoca, we are present since 2006. We work as a SHARED SERVICE center, acting as a proactive business partner which brings strategic value to the organization and provides best in class services at a competitive cost by:
Developing a deep understanding and cohesion with its business units; Creating enough mass to provide consistency of service and allowing the ability to leverage people & expertise; Creating centers of excellence with specific skill sets; Focusing on continuous improvement and a performance management-oriented mindset; Providing a career vision for its employees.
Vertiv is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
For more information, please access the link below: