Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is preferred; business or technical background is considered an advantage;
- 1 – 2 years of work experience or background in data-driven business operations processes is considered an advantage.
- Upper Intermediate written and oral communication skills in both English and German;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage;
- Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research – finding information about large amounts of data in a timely manner.
- Multitask in a fast paced environment;
- Operate in the system with the speed and accuracy necessary to meet departmental standards;
- Dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution;
- Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers.
- Passion for delivering great customer experience;
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills;
- Excellent listening skills;
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills;
- Eye for Detail;
- Commitment to meet Deadlines.
Critical Qualities / Characteristics:
- Practical ideas;
- Pace of implementation & consistency in performance.
-Excellent skills in MS Office;
-Strong experience in dealing with processes and large amount of data.
The Retail Business Services Team in Romania is responsible for providing support to Amazon websites. The team’s activity supports several processes such as:
1. Contributing to ensure that the Amazon websites content is accurate and up to date.
2. Investigating and helping resolve various problems that appear on the supply chain.
As a Catalog Associate your tasks will include:
- Populating and proposing content for the product catalogs on the Amazon websites;
- Interacting and coordinating with vendors and manufacturers to help ensure a smooth data flow;
- Participating in the identification and correction of catalog errors; investigating catalog related complaints;
- Creating reports regarding work received and work performed;
- Resolving problems that appear on the supply chain and help improve inventory health.
In addition to the responsibilities mentioned above, you will be expected to take on a larger organizational role. These can include tasks such as:
- Identifying possible improvements in the processes you work on and suggesting ways of implementation for the needed changes;
- Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensuring that the quality standards are met;
- Inform the manager regarding possible quality issues; analyze the situation and recommend corrective actions;
- Flag any updates received from stakeholders on process to Lead/Manager;
- Training and mentoring other Associates;
- Participate in process related meetings/calls.
With over 300 000 employees worldwide, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce, a top world provider of web services and the owner of the most successful e-reader: the Amazon Kindle. Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. We treat every day like day one. A day to bring in fresh ideas. A day to challenge convention. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of entrepreneurial spirit that will drive our success now, and reinforce our reputation for great service for years to come. You could be part of it.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles