Cash Applications Team Leader
HAYS SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT ROMANIA SRL - 1 poziție
- A positive “Can-Do” attitude, and have the ability to motivate themselves and team;
- Previous treasury / cash allocations ideal;
- Excellent communication skills, have the ability to prioritise and identify issues before they arise;
- Strong English;
The role will require you to work collaboratively the Group Credit Control Manager, Treasury Manager and other key stakeholders to ensure that cash receipts are allocated accurately to the customers accounts in accordance with the policy. You will be instrumental in managing the end to end process for all customer receipts, from BACS, Direct Debit and Credit Card payments. Leading a small team of like minded individuals, you will drive the change in automation to ensure that the cash applications team is always looking forward and become the centre of excellence for cash receipts.
- Manage the end to end process for incoming cash receipts, processing based on Remittance Advice or common sense approach. Managing a small team of 3 individuals ensure that the correct process is followed.
- Ensure that the Direct Debit facility is run on the selected days and any issues are identified and resolved. Drive customer uptake in Direct Debit, and work with our business partners to ensure divisional buy-in.
- Working closely with this Group Credit Control Manager, you will drive the automation of the processes within the Cash Applications function to ensure that cash is allocated automatically where possible.
Hays is the leading global specialist recruitment group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Australia and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe, Latin America and Asia. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
Publicat 17 mai 2022 Reactualizat 14 iun. 2022 Expiră 16 iun. 2022