• Experience in technical support for Industry Applications;
• 2 years of experience with CAD / Teamcenter
• English language knowledge, German is a plus
• Good communication skills and proactive participation in providing innovative ideas and solutions;
• University degree in the IT field (or comparable) is considered an advantage;
• Flexibility and precision; open for new challenges;
This job will get you busy with providing technical support to customer’s end users (market leading industrial equipment company) for their PLM system, including MCAD and ECAD applications. Good communication skills in English are a must. A very good understanding of technologies and experience in providing technical support (above 2nd level support knowledge) are prerequisites.
Professional Skills Requirements:
• Good overall IT technical understanding;
• CAD knowledge (NX, Inventor, Creo); ECAD knowledge is a plus
• Knowledge of Teamcenter and the interfaces to CAD applications
• Knowledge of industrial and in particular PLM processes
• Knowledge of Technical Support processes and tools
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 394,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries
In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and like our Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania and https://www.facebook.com/Accenture.Industrial.Software.Solutions.Romania.