Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• C1 level of French and fluent in English
• Previous work experience in Customer service/ accounting is an advantage otherwise not required
• Attention to detail & high level of accuracy
• Communicative and willingness to learn
• Provide solutions to customers and clients
• Maintain strong professional relationships with all clients
• Reporting to team managers
• Opening invoices in workflow tool
• Checking data and details in the ERP system
• Entering correct data, performing online checks
• Communicating and clarifying with suppliers
• Invoice processing and resolution
• Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments
• Communication and clarifications with suppliers
• Assist with month-end closing
• Preparation of reports
• Very good basic salary, Negotiable with company
• Meal vouchers daily
• Private medical insurance in best hospital in Romania
• Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
• Professional training provided by experts
• Great chance to develop your career
The Company is a pioneer & is among the current leaders in managing the Globalization of Services, Processes & Technology around the world. Their range of services have for a long time reached a point where they can proudly boast to be one of the BPO Companies of choice for managing the Fortune 500 Companies’ business processes in new, unique and imaginative ways which greatly increases their performance, quality of services and operations. They specialize in IT Infrastructure & Management, Enterprise Application, Finance & Accounting, Customer Service and Collections, Insurance, Analytics, as well as Supply-Chain Management & Procurement. With numerous best places to work & quality awards, you can be sure that they offer an exciting but also challenging place to work for people of all specializations, expertise and career-seeking levels.
Live chat with us
Get instant feedback of your job application or acquire more information about this job opportunity by chatting with our online available recruiters. All you need to do is to go our website www.dkglobalrecruitment.com and start chatting. We are available from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday to assist you.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please fill out the form below and attach your most recent updated CV in English or send email directly with your CV and job reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org to process your job application or query as soon as possible.