- To be responsible for planning, coordinating, monitoring, reporting and introducing new products, projects and components in accordance with the departmental procedures, management instruction, quality, cost and delivery targets.
- Together with Product Engineer To ensure that external manufacturing processes are capable and consistent of giving the correct component specification and quality for the appropriate assigned commodity.
- Implementation of new supplier for commodity which is in charge according with department and company policy, QCD.
- Understand the cost breakdown from supplier, analyze the calculation and negotiate with the supplier to obtain the best offer.
- Understand general business, departmental and personal objectives and develop independent / team solutions to achieve the required targets.
- Compile new product manufacturing quotations within the specified time frame and ensure the correct selection of supplier, manufacturing process, material and component cost.
- Application of procedural requirements, to ensure obtaining accurate commercial advantages and quality achieved and maintained.
- Demonstrate ability to develop commercial procedures, commercial manuals and instructions commercial training.
- Make commercial decisions and recommendations based upon limited information by using your professional judgement and consideration to the level of risk, within the parameters defined by the department manager, company policies and authorization system.
- Advice, leads, motivate and support your immediate and cross departmental colleagues, using your personal supervisory skills.
- Keep the external developments in the field of specialty and general commercial practices applied this knowledge in order to advance, improve the negotiation technique.Close cooperation with Product Engineer for analyzing the price received from supplier, if from technical point of view could be acceptable.
Makita EU, Branesti, Str. I.C. Bratianu, nr.164, Ilfov:
Makita proiecteaza si produce o gama extinsa de scule electrice care include, in principal, fierastraie circulare si pendulare, rindele, masini de insurubat, ciocane rotopercutoare, polizoare si slefuitoare.
Makita are fabrici amplasate in Japonia, Brazilia, China, Thailanda, Germania, Marea Britanie si USA, aproximativ doua treimi din productia de scule fiind realizata in afara Japoniei.
Corporatia Makita incepe fabricarea de scule in Romania in martie 2007, aceasta unitate de productie va deveni cea mai importanta din Europa. In Romania, compania are peste 1500 de angajati si produce aproximativ 400.000 de scule electrice portabile pe luna (diverse tipuri de flexuri, drujbe, bormasini, fierastraie, etc).
Va notificam prin accesarea link-ului urmator: http://makitajobs.ro/notificarea-prelucrarii-datelor/ privind modul in care noi, S.C. MAKITA EU va procesam datele personale, în calitate de controlor de date, măsurile și procesele folosite, pentru a asigura o protecție adecvată.
Sediul fabricii Makita:
Blvd. I.C.Bratianu no. 164, 731190, Branesti - Ilfov - ROMANIA