Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The Orange SOHO&SME Sales Team is looking for 1 new colleague to fill in the permanent position of Business Sales Representative located in ZALAU.
In this role, you will be responsible for SOHO&SME new contracts acquisition in SALAJ county (hunting).
Experience and education:
- University graduated
- at least 2 years’ experience in Direct Sales (hunting) or Retail (telecom preferably)
- clean driving license - minimum 1 year experience
- advanced sales skills
- new prospects & acquisition
- good handling of handsets
- fluency in English
- MS Office
- B-to-B sales techniques
- selling in a Business environment
- customer focus
- drive for results
- problem solving
- commercial awareness
- business-oriented activity
Reaching and exceeding sales objectives proposed for SOHO&SME segments. Maintaining business relationships with Orange clients in the post-sale activity.
- promotes and sells Orange services and products dedicated to SOHO&SME segments by identifying the needs of clients and advising them
- secures the existing customer base through proactive & reactive retention activities
- signs contracts for subscription services and activating on-line services sold
- empowered to sign commercial contracts, Orange contract subscription service (voice service and data service), additional papers / attachments / special offers to the Orange subscription service
- provides support regarding the use of services and products sold and deals with post-sale relationship maintenance (maintains and retains business customers)
- participates in training for new employees of the SOHO&SME department and offers support to Dealers Business Sales Representative at direct superior's special request
- actively participates in sales growth results
Orange is the leader of the Romanian mobile telecommunications market with 10.383.481 million customers. Orange Romania is part of France Telecom - Orange, one of the world's leading telecommunications operators with over 200 million customers on five continents.
Orange means much more than technology, mobile telephony or GSM networks. It is a brand created to make human communication simpler and to bring value to the communities where it operates. The France Telecom - Orange Group has a well-defined corporate responsibility strategy, whereby we ensure that our work is carried out responsibly. Indeed corporate responsibility lies at the core of our brand's values, which in turn represent who we are and how we do business.If you want to build the Orange experience and join a great team, send us your CV by applying online at www.orange.ro/jobs .