Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- A passion for games!
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics or related field with a minimum of 3-year professional experience in Gaming, Business Intelligence or Online/e-commerce field
- Attentive to consumer needs
- Strong analytical and data modeling (Excel) skills
- Able to translate analytical findings in actionable recommendations within the game
- Able to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Passionate about joining a dynamic and international structure to discover the fast-growing online game universe
- Basic knowledge of programming languages is an asset (SQL, Python, etc.)
- Fluent in English.
As our Business Performance Manager, you will be charged with defining the performance strategy of the games to maximize their revenues through all distributions channels at a worldwide level.
The Business Performance Manager is involved in the game early on in the creation process and focuses mainly on monetization, retention features and live operations.
Tasks will include:
- Work closely with the production team to define, set-up and optimize the in-game operation systems
- Identify and define trackers, metrics and dashboard to measure performance,
- Set-up game revenues projections and main KPIs targets
- Feedback on features and core mechanics
- Analyze the overall performance of the game, impact of new features and investigate specific KPIs
- Identify the game key’s strengths, weaknesses and areas of optimization
- Provide recommendations to production team on ways to optimize/maximize game revenues and participate in the definition of features
- Analyze and follow-up with Live Operation Managers the events and promotions performances, schedules and set-up
- Benchmark and analyse competitors
- Provide reports and weekly progress updates to all stakeholders involved
- Increase your knowledge by working in an experienced and professional environment
- Get the chance to work in a multi-national team, and even travel to different parts of the globe, on company’s expense
- Supportive working climate, a young and dynamic team with a free communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding performances fairly rewarded;
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- A modern office building including: cafeteria with hot food open during working hours, gym facilities, free for employees, including massage
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball
- Free kickboxing classes for employees within office building
- Free dance classes for employees within office building – beginner and advanced groups
- Free access to football court and basketball court – 2 hours, once a week, both courts are close to the office.
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
Interested applicants should send their CV in English and cover letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: BUSINESS PERFORMANCE MANAGER
If your skills set and interests align with the above then “Get in the Game”! Why work for Gameloft?
- Join one of the most exciting sectors today and collaborate on projects with partners and clients that include Apple, Microsoft, Google, Nintendo, Samsung, Marvel and others
- Experience an exceptional, dynamic, challenging and motivating working environment within a fast growing company
- Opportunity to learn in a professional environment with passionate people
- Work with dynamic teams from around the world where you can communicate with colleagues from other countries and cultures on a daily basis
- Enjoy excellent local working conditions and benefits