Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Expected behavior :
- It is key to have very good analytical skills (to analyze situation quickly and be able to summarize quickly problems to management).
- Problem solving skills
- To have the “startup” and agile spirit
- To be force of proposition
- General understanding about project life cycle, able to follow a project plan and meet project deliverables on time.
Computer science skills required :
- Demonstrated knowledge of data mining solutions: Microsoft OLAP is a must, also appreciated Business Object, Cognos, MicroStrategy
- Experience with ETL process design and maintenance (both Microsoft and open source tools appreciated)
- Experience with Agile methodology (ie Scrum)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server SSIS, SSAS and SSRS, version 2008 R2 or above.
Specific knowledge / abilities required :
- Ability to interact with operations and other development teams in order to assess the situation and propose the best implementation;
- Ability to interact with business departments in order to collect business needs and propose adequate solutions;
- Experience in operations environment
- Experience of previous support/ design or relationship organizations would be beneficial either as part of a role or interfacing with these areas
- English: fluent
- French: beginner is a plus
Target educational background :
Engineer, Developer; Support/Operation.
At least 1 year experience in implementing BI solutions with Microsoft, BO, Cognos or other tools, ideally web integrated.
Orange Corporate which provides services to Orange Companies across Europe and AMEA (Africa / Middle East), has a requirement for an business intelligence developer function in Romania.
The objective of this job is to analyze the reporting needs as part of the project team and develop the proper reporting solution. This position will also maintain existing BI solutions.
The employee will interact with internal customers to analyze the reporting needs, with service providers (internal or external) to analyze the systems’ capacity to generate activity logs and will develop new BI systems or improve the existing ones, in close collaboration with central BI Competency Center of France Telecom.
The employee will collaborate with other Devops (development for operations) team members specialized in scripting and probes implementation to agree on the necessary developments in order to bring the log data into the reporting system.
The targeted objective is to be sure that every new platforms and services are equipped with proper BI and monitoring tools when they are put in production.
Main objectives :
The employee contributes to team’s activity in 2 steps.
1st step: Analyze the BI needs
Participate in interviewing operation team and business departments (mainly marketing) on their needs regarding BI domain.
2nd step: Develop the BI solution
Specify / develop / validate the BI solution
Ensure data extraction are taken into account by the services
Deploy the BI solution
Maintain it as Level 3 support (additional developments, performance improvements, redesigns)
Organize meetings for interviews
Propose proper BI solution and agree with internal customers on user requirements, deliverables and time frame for implementation
Develop the BI solution according to plan: ETL process development, data transformations inside data warehouse, custom reports creation, OLAP
Orange is the leader of the Romanian mobile telecommunications market with 10.383.481 million customers. Orange Romania is part of France Telecom - Orange, one of the world's leading telecommunications operators with over 200 million customers on five continents.
Orange means much more than technology, mobile telephony or GSM networks. It is a brand created to make human communication simpler and to bring value to the communities where it operates. The France Telecom - Orange Group has a well-defined corporate responsibility strategy, whereby we ensure that our work is carried out responsibly. Indeed corporate responsibility lies at the core of our brand's values, which in turn represent who we are and how we do business.If you want to build the Orange experience and join a great team, send us your CV by applying online at www.orange.ro/jobs .
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles