Business Development Manager
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in a business field. Possession of a relevant postgraduate qualification (e.g. MBA) would be an added advantage.
- At least 8 years’ experience. Variety of experiences [e.g. sales, marketing, finance, supply chain, etc.] is important.
- Possession of good appreciation and understanding of strategic and business planning frameworks, principles and techniques e.g. investment analysis/justification
- High level of analytical and performance management skills and ability to pay attention to detail.
- Very good project and change management skills
- The ability to demonstrate support for innovation and for organizational changes needed to improve the organization’s effectiveness.
- Ability to develop, maintain and strengthen partnerships with others inside and outside the organization who can provide information, assistance and support.
- Good communication & Interpersonal skills
- Highly developed negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to engage effectively at all levels of the organization, including Executive/Board level
- Ability to influence and work independently with minimum supervision
An exciting opportunity within a dynamic team awaits the right candidate.
This strategic role will suit an organized person with a great eye for details, plenty of team spirit & a strong interest in the facility management business.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Business Development Manager position brings together all the aspects of an entrepreneurial challenge, dealing with the markets performance. Implementing new ideas and driving initiatives to support the regional facility management business development are key dimensions of this role.
Strategy and business planning:
- Contribute in the definition of the regional strategy
- Review of performance, turnover, financial analysis, dashboards and customer insights
- Preparation of strategic dashboards and presentations
- Preparation of business plan development
- Planning and executing senior management meetings, offsites etc.
- Support the markets with key market intelligence and competition data around the business, real estate, macroeconomics, geopolitics, technology etc. – to support the markets and channels in identifying and assessing network and business growth opportunities
Coordination of the implementation of the business plan
- Manage projects, information and analysis
- Support markets on their monthly meeting (Analysis, propositions…)
- Data collection and analysis by gathering in-house market knowledge across functions/Maisons as well as external data from primary and secondary sources
- Coordination with internal and external platforms to enhance partnerships
- Creating and updating monthly dashboards to track changes in key metrics
- Development of multi-brand strategic partners’ business understanding
- Identification, assessment and communication of development potential with strategic partner in key cities
- Internal coordination for support functions
- Recommendation to the management on action plans and solutions to implement based on market analysis findings
- Identification, assessment and proposition of new opportunities in facility management
- Support implementation of new multi-brand projects, including legal and contractual framework
Medline este o companie de top din domeniul Facility Management, una dintre firmele cele mai importante, recunoscute şi apreciate din acest sector de activitate. Prezenţa noastră în clasamentul liderilor la nivel naţional şi regional din România ne obligă să fim în fiecare zi mai buni, mai eficienţi şi să venim în întâmpinarea clienţilor noştri cu servicii integrate.
Asigurăm o largă paletă de servicii distincte datorită cărora clădirile, în toată complexitatea lor, funcţionează corect. Pentru noi, Facility Management înseamnă permanenta îmbunătăţire a condiţiilor, asigurarea unor standarde înalte de siguranţă, reducerea consumului de energie şi prevenirea apariţiei sincopelor. Tratată ca un întreg, orice clădire va oferi ambientul ideal în care oamenii să găsească adăpost, un mediu plăcut de lucru sau relaxare.
Tot mai mulţi manageri descoperă avantajele externalizării serviciilor non core: eficienţă, profesionalism, reducerea dar și controlul costurilor. De aceea oferim un pachet complet de Facility Services: servicii profesionale de curăţenie, mentenanţa tehnică a clădirilor, servicii de monitorizare energetică, curățenie industrială, verificarea şi curăţarea sistemelor de ventilaţie, recondiționarea pardoselilor din beton, întreţinerea spaţiilor verzi, deratizare.