Business Analyst English + German/Hebrew/Dutch/French/ Italian French/Danish/ /Spanish/ Bulgarian/ Norwegian/Swedish/Russian
- University graduate with 0-3 years of experience (majority of us have economic/business education but we welcome candidates with various educational backgrounds)
- Strong communication skills in English + German/Hebrew/French/ Dutch/ Danish/ Italian/ Spanish/ Bulgarian/ Norwegian/Swedish/Russian
- High level of professional curiosity, understanding and passion for business topics
- Exposure to research (business or academic) would be a plus
- Exposurе to vаrious businеss topics, global projects and Fortunе 500 clients
- Multiculturаl, innovative and dynamic еnvironmеnt
- Opportunity to lеаrn from pеoplе with different backgrounds and cultures
- Individuаl dеvеlopment plan supportеd by internal initiatives, such as mentorship or coaching programs
- Fun offsites and other team activities
- Collect business information through various research techniques – online resources, databases and conversations with subject matter experts
- Perform analysis of the collected information, decide which data points are relevant
- Handle research on various topics, including competitive intelligence, company and industry analysis, financial indicators, macroeconomic parameters across sectors such as: automotive, consumer goods, energy, banking, logistics, etc.
- Synthetize information and prepare summaries, reports or presentations (predominantly in MS PowerPoint and Excel)Interact with internal and external clients, assist in building strong customer relationships
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re Powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition. We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line. We have dedicated on-site teams and scalable global knowledge centers in Chile, China, India, Romania, the UAE, and the US, which provide multiple time zone and multilingual services.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.