Bus Operations Manager with French
- Works on problems/projects of moderately complex scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action.
- Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input.
- Follows established guidelines and interprets policies.
- Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Good communication (written&verbal)
- Problem solving
- Customer orientation
- English and French language knowledge
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives
- Able to work independently up to minimal supervision on the recurrent business topics
- May act as a domain champion and initiate projects addressing business topics of moderate to high complexity
- Able to understand complex cross-functional business topics and focus on resolution
- Ensures proper backup and handover during vacation and other absence
- Applies internal policies to ensure Company policies and audit requirements are met
SwiconGroup has been one of the leading members of the Hungarian IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania . At our Budapest-based, creative company we are using industry standard methodologies and leading-edge technologies to deliver top-notch business solutions for our clients.