- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Building Surveying or similar construction related degree with ideally some work experience in commercial property;
- Good knowledge of building pathology and defect analysis;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft word and Excel;
- Excellent communication skills are essential for this client facing role;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of French would be an advantage;
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines;
- Interpersonal skills (teamwork, supportive attitude, eager to learn, proactivity);
- Responsibility for own continuous professional learning.
You will join our Structural Engineering team in Arcadis Iasi, part of the Buildings Business Line, where our projects and development opportunities can fit various ambitions from FEM calculations to 3D modeling and parametric design. The delivery is secured through global collaboration platforms like BIM360, which allows engineers across various offices to work together seamlessly while maintaining clear visibility for our clients.
Your role will include, but is not limited to:
- Working on a full range of building surveying instructions on a variety of commercial properties, including offices, retail and industrial buildings predominantly prior to acquisition;
- Reviewing building technical documentation;
- Preparing the technical due diligence reports and associated 10 year CapEx budgets.
Why should you become an Arcadian?
We want to make our workplace comfortable and your life more enjoyable, which is why we will provide perks and benefits, some based on your preferences:
- Health Benefits Package - for you and someone you care for;
- Wellness programs (sports tickets and workshops);
- Flexible working schedule (starting hours & work from home)
- Growth opportunities according to a clearly defined career path;
- Travel opportunities, global activities & rewards;
- Easter & Christmas & Travel & Meal tickets;
- Employee discounts at our partners;
- Retirement savings plans;
- Bonus for referring a friend;
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. We are 27,000 people, active in over 70 countries that generate €3.3 billion in revenues.
Our specialists are using the latest software solutions for computer-aided engineering and computer-aided design to provide the highest quality services, varying from 2D drafting and 3D modeling to computing and Building Information Modeling.
GEC (Global Excellence Center) Romania
- More than 20 years of experience in design and engineering;
- Active in several domains in multi-disciplinary projects, with 4 major Business Lines – Buildings, Infrastructure, Water and Environment;
- Major focus on Digital, in fields like BIM, Digital Twin, Data analytics, and automation.
If you want to be challenged, please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org