Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
As a BPO Assistant Manager Operations you will be responsible for helping a contact center project team deliver exceptional customer service by phone and e-channels (email, chat, social-media etc.) while successfully promoting the IGT solutions and brand. You possess proven customer service and BPO/contact center operations skills, strong leadership abilities, and above all, a desire to help others.
· Work from Home
· Competitive salary package
· Career growth opportunities within an international growing organization
· Opportunity to shape and grow a new, developing team
· Self-starter, independent, team and customer focused
· Strong people motivator, leader and developer, experienced in coordinating multi-cultural teams
· University graduate
· Open to work in rotational shifts (including night shifts)
· Good analytical, communication, leadership, team handling and presentation skills
· Min. 2 years experience in a similar role mandatory, in managing 50+ players teams
· Knowledge of budgeting, good control of metrics and processes enabling effective team planning and execution on multiple projects environment
· Highly organized, able to prioritize and work effectively on several ventures simultaneously
· Flexible and solution oriented, able to find effective ways for helping your team overcome challenges in a constantly changing environment
· Fluent in German language (min. C1 level) and English are mandatory
· Experience in Airlines, Travel or Tourism services is an advantage
Main Job Responsibilities
· Manage a contact center crew of 50 team players and counterparts, reporting to Operations Head
· Ensure the team constantly meets or exceeds contractual Timelines and Service Level Agreements
· Quality/AHT/CSAT metrics management – ensure timely download and deployment of process updates and, or product guidelines as well as swift adoption of such
· Manage team planning, attrition and plan career mapping for associates
· Manage daily operations to ensure smooth service delivery, including coordination with key support functions
· Build and maintain successful partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, including clients
· Ongoing liaison with commercial and senior management teams on billing, SLAs, terms and conditions, moves to new work models (WFH/others)
· Provide feedback, support and guidelines to the team for improved play
· Lead and coach the associates and Team Leads on process knowledge and team management
IGT Solutions (IGT) is a leading BPM, Technology and Digital Services and Solutions Company committed to deliver innovation and business excellence across the entire spectrum of Travel, Transportation and Hospitality domains.
Established in 1998, with 100% focus on customer experience, IGT employs more than 13,500 customer experience and technology specialists providing services to 75 marquee customers globally.
IGT’s global footprint includes 19 delivery centers in China, Philippines, Malaysia, India, UAE, Romania, Spain, Colombia and the USA.
Currently IGT proudly serves 4 of the top 5 world’s biggest airlines, 15 leisure & hospitality leading players and 35 technology companies.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles