Benefits Administration Associate
The Darwin Administration Support Team predominantly deals with the day-to-day technical support for our clients in their use of Darwin, and owns our clients’ administration when they outsource this service to Darwin.
YOUR EXPERIENCE & VALUES
Our Benefits Administration Associates are passionate about delivering a high quality service. We want people with the confidence to guide both internal and external stakeholders in order to coordinate process efficiencies and support our clients in the use of our market leading software.
- Adaptable communicator, facilitator and problem solver;
- High attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize time effectively;
- Ability to work calmly in a pressured environment;
- Thrives in a client facing role;
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel skills, some knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint;
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint skills (Min. Beginner);
- Previous experience working with the Darwin platform (-1 Year);
- Preferred Client facing experience of up to 1 year.
- The Benefits Administration Associate will help to support a portfolio of clients, assisting the management of their day to day needs and use of Darwin, as well as performing administrative tasks when clients decide to outsource payroll and provider processes to Darwin;
- The role will focus on ensuring that administration from Darwin supports the delivery of the clients benefit package in an efficient way, as well as supporting the client to answer any individual queries raised by specific employees or 3rd party providers;
- The Benefits Administration Associate should have an understanding of the company strategy and the importance of their role in achieving the company targets and client satisfaction scores. You will ensure we put the client at the center of what we do and delivery ‘right first time’ to our clients;
- Develop a close working relationship with the client – this requires a deep understanding of the client’s requirements, team structure, expectations and preferred way of working;
- Complete scheduled work in line with client’s monthly processing deadlines including client administration, which is subject to change dependent on the demands of the business and our seasonal peak work schedule Issue payroll and provider reports on time;
- Proactively manage client escalations / queries and evidence contributions to the client satisfaction score;
- Maintain client flex scheme and make sure process documentation is up to date;
- Identify and remedy discrepancies within the following: inbound client data files, process scheduling and any changes that occur from the standard operation, outbound data files (payroll, provider info, P11d);
- Suggest client process and delivery improvements to ensure productivity is maintained and efficiency met;
- Manage the implementation of legislative change and define best practice in line with the client internal requirements;
- Liaise with other teams at Darwin, such as the Group risk, Health & Wellbeing and Solutions Delivery teams to resolve client queries.
OUR PINK BENEFITS & CULTURE
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression;
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative;
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package;
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in the UK and Singapore;
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients.
DARWIN is a SaaS provider of global employee benefits and employee engagement software. With over 4 million lives on Darwin™, our multi-award-winning platform connects employees with their benefits and is helping to achieve our purpose – to change benefits. For good.
As part of Mercer Marsh Benefits, our combined global benefits consulting, digital and broking expertise creates a unique proposition – benefits that truly benefit. Being an industry leader with a challenger mindset, MMB and Darwin are creating truly meaningful choices and experiences for millions of employees in more than 150 countries.
DARWIN will use the personal data provided in this application to consider your suitability for a role within the organization and to communicate with you. Please find our full privacy notice on our Company Website.
There’s nothing ordinary about DARWIN :)
Our passionate PINK culture, benefits expertise, collaborative partner ecosystem and our innovative technology are as extraordinary as our people. Our people, power the rocket ship that is our Darwin™ product – a cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software, used by some of the world’s most innovative companies.
500+ DARWIN People are devoted to helping HR and reward professionals to deliver impactful, cost effective benefit schemes, whilst enabling their employees to engage with their benefits, throughout their lives. We work with the world’s leading employers to maximize the power of Darwin™ in over 85 countries and around 25 languages
If you wish to apply directly please send us your detailed English resume at: RecruitmentCluj@darwin.com
For more information please visit our careers website: https://www.darwin.com/careers/