Back Office with French (Automotive Project)-Iasi
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Skills that make your work successful:
- Basic/ Intermediate level of French (A2-B1) and a good level of English (B2);
- Ability to work proactively and independently;
- Ability to deliver real value to customers and emphasizing results over activities;
- Quick, analytical thinker;
- Automotive Knowledge, automotive market- basic knowledge;
- Good understanding for vehicle components and key features;
- Passion for automotive industry;
- Participate in process improvement initiatives or special projects as assigned;
- Execute to standard processes and take recommended actions to achieve metrics ;
- Execute continuous process improvement techniques;
- Decrease 'cost-to-serve' by execution of cost initiatives;
- Ensure internal/external client satisfaction;
- Demonstrate ability to execute solutions for level-appropriate issues;
- Demonstrate continuous improvement in process and service;
- Comply with Accenture standards, procedures and policies, as well as regulatory requirements (e.g., regulations related to recoveries of debit balances);
- Engage in issue resolution procedures and follow escalation processes;
- Respond to various requests for information, as needed. Escalate to supervisor as appropriate;
- File, archive and retrieve documents (paper-based and electronic) using filing standards;
- Respond to information requests by searching, summarizing research results and compiling in requested format;
- Executes other tasks as assigned by supervisor;
- Deliver client satisfaction through accurate delivery and demonstration of ownership;
- May serve as technical and functional resource to other team members;
- Actively participate in Community events;
- May support/initiate/participate in employee engagement initiatives May support in the training/education of new and/or more junior team members on operation procedures & policies;
How we truly care:
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
- If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!
At Accenture Operations we bring together people, technology, processes and data to create intelligent operating models that enable companies to drive exceptional results. For over 13 years, our Operations professionals in Romania have delivered a wide range of business services, to help our clients achieve sustainable growth and deliver exceptional experiences across their enterprises.
Accenture Operations in the New
Not only are we committed to bringing the New to life for our clients, we also create an environment for our colleagues around the world to feel alive in the new.
LIVING NEW IS:
GROWING AT A FAST PACE. ALWAYS.
At Accenture, we encourage our people to evolve and grow. With amazing career and learning opportunities, be inspired to explore your passions. Alongside a dedicated career counsellor, it is your turn to drive your future and the time is now.
CREATING AN AUTHENTIC CONNECTION.
We believe real connections transform the working environment and that’s why we encourage everyone to be their most authentic self. From creative workshops, to collaborative activities and plenty of opportunities for afterwork fun, at Accenture you’ll experience it all.
Go beyond your limits! Take advantage of a global network and projects in over 120 countries; the world is your oyster! Discover new cultures, languages and get the tools you need to be the best version of yourself. At Accenture you develop an attitude for achieving more, and the space to do it together.
BEING YOUR TRUE SELF, EVERY DAY.
Being you is your superpower. Our people’s unique perspectives allow us to provide complex services. Our offices are designed to encourage collaborations and synergy, because only by combining multiple ideas we will be able to achieve greatness. Voice your individuality and do it confidently.
Get in contact with Accenture Operations:
Our Operations offices:
· Bucharest - WestGate Park, Preciziei Blvd., No. 24, Bl. H1; phone: +40 3722 86000
· Timisoara - City Business Centre, Brediceanu St., No. 10; phone: +40 372 836 500
· Iasi - United Business Center 3 - C1, Palas St., No. 7B-7C; phone: +40 372 271 722
· Brasov - Coresi Business Park, Turnului St., No. 5; phone: 0372 286 003
Our Career e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Social Media Channels for Operations:
Facebook: Accenture Romania: https://www.facebook.com/accentureromania/
LinkedIn: Accenture: https://www.linkedin.com/company/accenture/
YouTube: Accenture in Romania:
Instagram: Accenture: https://www.instagram.com/accenture/