AVS Catalog Associate - English / Italian
The team are considering from candidates from all experience levels including fresh graduates and junior profiles to mid-senior roles.
If you speak fluent English and have knowledge of Italian or would like to learn the Italian language as part of your role, this is your opportunity to join us! Full Italian language training can be provided.
Please make sure you complete your application on Amazon Jobs website if you want to be considered, we are looking forward to speaking to you soon.
Ideal candidate should have:
- Baccalaureate diploma is mandatory;
- Professional written and oral communication skills in English;
- Good communication skills to interact with vendors and internal customers;
- Maintain composure in critical situations;
- Resistance to repetitive tasks and ability to identify automation opportunities;
- Ability to learn and to work on more tasks at the same time;
- Ability to anticipate customer’s needs and to set correctly the right expectations.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
If this sounds like you, please choose the most interesting position and apply now on the following link:
- Catalog Associate with Italian language Training provided (If you would like to learn Italian)
- Catalog Associate with Italian (if you already speak Italian)
- Senior Catalog Associate with Italian (If you already speak Italian)
- Senior Associate with Italian Training provided (if you would like to learn Italian)
Apply today for more details and information reagrding these exciting opportunities!
As part of Amazon Vendor Services team within Retail Business Services, you will have the opportunity to support and contribute to one of the key processes within, which will impact customer`s experience, such as:
1. Offering support to vendors/manufacturer by validating the information received from them and uploading the content on Amazon´s catalog, creating new product detail pages or improving the already existing ones (product description/content/etc);
2. Ensuring that the website content is accurate and up to date by, assigning products to the correct categories so that customers can easily find the products they need, performing quality audits to be sure everything that appears on the Amazon websites respects company’s standards.
3. Processing direct suggestions from our customers to update the catalog information;
4. Analyzing available data using internal tool, proposing corrective actions to prevent future similar problems that might appear at the customer level.
In your day-to-day job, depending on the process you will be working on, you will be faced with numerous challenges such as:
1. Populating/procuring content for the product catalogs on the Amazon Website
2. Interacting/coordinating with retail teams and/or vendors/manufacturers
3. Identifying and correcting errors
4. Creating reports regarding work received and work performed
5. Identifying improvements in the processes you work on
6. Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensuring that the quality standards are met
7. Inform the manager regarding possible quality issues; analyze the situation; propose solutions
8. Flag any updates received from stakeholders on process to Manager and teamCompany Description
Amazon operates in a global e-Commerce environment a diverse set of businesses.
The Amazon Vendor Services (AVS) Program as part of Retail Business Services is a set of services paid by Amazon Vendors that aim at building a long-term partnership with Amazon, by making it the retailer of choice. AVS pursues three main goals:
1. Accelerate the growth of the vendors on Amazon.
2. Drive higher satisfaction of the vendors with Amazon and as a result foster greater engagement and investment.
3. Build a long-term partnership between Amazon and the vendors through a sustainable and efficient e-commerce business.
La Amazon ne lasam condusi de entuziasmul tehnologiilor de constructie, inventam produse, oferim servicii care schimba vieti si ne ghidam mai mult pe obsesia clientului decat pe concentrarea competitorilor, pe pasiune pentru inventie, pe angajamentul pentru excelenta profesionala si gandim pe termen lung. Ne centram misiunea pe client, de aceea actiunile, obictivele, proiectele, programele si inventiile incep si se termina in mintea clientului.
La Amazon imbratisam permanent noi moduri de a face lucrurile, luam decizii rapid si inteligent, nu ne temem de esec si ramanem agili, inventam, cercetam si dezvoltam noi tehnologii in numele si pentru incantarea clientilor nostri: cumparatori, vanzatori, creatori de continut si dezvoltatori din lumea intreaga.
AMAZON DEVELOPMENT CENTER a fost deschis in Romania in 2005, la Iasi si a reprezentat prima instalatie de cercetare si dezvoltare a Amazon in Europa de Est. Angajand experti calificati care inventeaza noi tehnologii in domeniile Cloud Computing, Securitatea informatiilor, Invatarea masina si analiza datelor, centrul Amazon joaca un rol extrem de important in industria tehnologiei in plina expansiune a orasului. De asemenea, angajand asociati, specialisti si manageri de programe in cadrul serviciilor de afaceri cu amanuntul, operatiuni de conformitate, servicii de imagistica digitala si servicii creative Amazon, centrul este cunoscut si pentru echipele de afaceri ce gestioneaza programe pentru retail si compliance. In 2017, a stabilit a doua prezenta corporativa in capitala, centrul de dezvoltare Amazon de la Bucuresti gazduind solutii de vorbire si limba pentru Alexa, testarea produselor Alexa, precum si echipele Amazon Web Services (AWS) ce lucreaza la tehnologii cheie pentru serviciul Elastic Cloud Computing (EC2).
Amazon are o oportunitate pentru fiecare. Credem in lucrurile imposibile, le facem cu indrazneala, nu asteptam sa fie prezentata urmatoarea idee, construim noi sisteme, realizam lucruri incredibile si proiectam lumea in care vrem sa traim. Din sutele de mii de angajati Amazon, cercetatori si ingineri de cercetare ce modeleaza viitorul Alexa, asociati ce trimit comenzi clientilor de la depozitele noastre pana la usa, manageri de produse ce stabilesc cerinte de caracteristica, strategie si mesaje de marketing pentru noi experiente ale clientilor, cu totii isi petrec zilele concentrate pe client si pe viitor.