You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities.
That's why opportunities are at the heart of PwC careers. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to work flexibly,to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
The skills, insights and connections you develop at PwC are career defining wherever your career may take you.
Talent, hard work and opportunity.
You provide the first two, we'll take care of the rest.
• University degree or secretarial college;
• 1+ years relevant experience in secretarial activities;
• Strong organizing and planning skills;
• Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Proficiency in written and spoken English;
• Ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
• Managing day-to-day administrative agenda in Romanian and English;
• Client administration and correspondence;
• Provides support by entering, formatting, and printing information;
• Managing logistic of business trips, meetings and trainings.
• The opportunity to work with a prestigious firm;
• International exposure;
• A friendly team of experienced professionals.
About us: At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 155 countries with over 284,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com.